Chapter 47

Lauren's Pov:

"I want to go talk to your mom really quick I'll be right back." I told Y/N as she was cuddled up at my side.

"Ok, hurry back." She told me. I walked down untie the kitchen were Mrs. Evans was.

"Hey Mrs. Evans?" I called her making her turn around from where she was.

"Yes Lauren?" She smiled sweetly, ushering me to go on.

"So um.. I am going to visit my family for the summer, and I wanted Y/N to come with my, if that's okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes Lauren! Where do they live?"

I hesitated. "They live in Romania.."

"What!?" She yelled an I shushed her.

"My parents will pay for her flight and everything else, please Mrs. Evans?" I pleaded.

She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me close to her face.

"You better not ever be alone with her, I know what you guys do." She said sternly.

"Yes ma'am!" I told her and she let me go.

"Good, now run along before she gets suspicious." And with that I ran back up the stairs.

I jumped on the bed where she was.

"Oww! Lauren! That fucking hurt." She groaned and I laughed.

"Babe cuddle me." I told her and she wrapped her arms around me. She placed kisses on my neck.

"Don't get me worked up Y/N." I told her making my eyes change to their red vampire color.

"Your so sexy." She giggled and I laughed to.

"You aren't scared of me? You know I have this reputation for being a badass." I told her.

"And I have a thing for badasses." She pecked my lips.

"So, I'm going on vacation for the whole summer." I told her and her eyes showed sadness.

"The whole two months?" She asked.

"Yeah, to go and see my family."

"Well that's good." I could tell that she was hurt.

"You are coming to." I told her.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Yeah, my parents want to meet you cutie." I pinched her cheeks.

"Your parents?"

"Yeah my parents! They aren't dead you know! They live in Romania."

"R-Romania?"

"It will be fine baby." I kissed her lips to ease her tension. She seemed to relax under my touch. Her hands roamed down to my ass and she squeezed them lightly.

"Wow horn dogs!" Dinah screamed.

"Horn dogs?" Y/N's mom screamed as she walked down the hallway and past Y/N's room to do laundry.

"I stopped them Mrs. Evans." Dinah yelled and then giggled.

"Thanks Dinah." I mumbled, putting my head on Y/N's chest.