Chapter 63

Your Pov:

"Oh hey Lo." You said smiling but she was not. She was mad, but why would she?

"Hey babe.." She said coldly and kissed my cheek.

"You guys are dating.. that's so cute!" Harry said smiling. "Yeah, I had someone once.. didn't turn out to good." He said sadly.

"Thank you Harry! That's so nice of you." I said hugging him and he reciprocated.

"Lauren, this is Harry, Harry my girlfriend Lauren." I told them both and they shook hands.

"Well I better go, my exchange parents may be worried. Bye guys!" He said walking off.

"Lets get going Lo, it's getting late." I said, picking up the book I was reading and putting it back on the shelf.

"I can walk." She said stubbornly and started to walk out of the mall.

"No babe, my mom wants you over for dinner tonight, remember?" I asked grabbing her wrist.

"I have something else to do.." She said, walking away.

I walked around the store for a little bit longer, trying to get Lauren out of my head for a bit. I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Harry again.

"Oh hey Y/N." He said with a small smile.

"Hi Harry, I thought you were leaving?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I can't find my exchange parents, I called but they won't answer." Harry said, shifting his weight from one leg to another.

"Well, my girlfriend just blew off dinner with me and my family, would you maybe like to join?" I asked, I wanted to make him feel welcomed.

"Sure." He answered politely.