Chapter 33

Your Pov:

"Lauren? ... LAUREN!" I screamed throughout the dark streets. I can't believe I snappe at her, what the fuck is wrong with me? She is the best thing that had ever happened to me.

"Lauren please!"

Nothing was heard through the street. How could I let her slip through my fingers. The echo of thunder was heard in the distance. Rain started to pour, fucking great. I can't control my emotions. At least the rain is hiding the current tears flowing down my face.

"What are you doing out at night, alone?" A voice rang through my head. I turned to see if some one was there, but no one was.

"What's the matter Y/N? Can't live without Lauren?"

"Who are you?" I asked, still looking for the voice.

"I am your worst nightmare, Y/N.."

"Leave me alone!" I yelled an fell to my knees clutching me head from any voices coming through.

"Y/N?" Normani asked.

"Normani! Watch out!" I yelled jumping up and covering Normani.

"What are you doing?" Dinah asked coming from no where.

"The man! The man with a deep voice!" I said looking all around me. But found no one in sight except for the three of us.

"Your going crazy Y/N.. where's Lauren?" Dinah asked.

"She left me.."

"She left you?" Normani asked.

"We are not together, I'm trying to find her! Lauren!" I screamed and started to run. No where in particular, just to find my love.

"Y/N stop!" Dinah screamed. All I heard was a car screech an I blacked out.

Lauren's Pov:

"I don't understand why the fuck she just doesn't let me explain!" I yelled and punched the wall.

"I wouldn't let you to be honest." Camila said.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at her.

"Lauren!" Dinah called from outside and she ran in.

"What?" I screamed frustrated.

"It's Y/N!"

"What about her?" Ally asked, I didn't because fuck her at the moment.

"She got hit by a car!" Dinah screamed.

"She can heal for God's sake!" I yelled.

"This wasn't a normal car.. she's bad and Camila and Ally I need you to come please, she won't survive.." That got my attention.

"What was she doing?" Camila asked.

"Looking for Lauren.. This is all your fault you bitch!" Dinah yelled at me.

"Lets go!" Ally said running out the door. We followed after, except for Lauren.