Chapter 12

Your Pov:

"Ally come on!" I yelled as the movie started.

"Yeah smallz lets go!" Dinah spoke up.

"I'm coming biggie!" Ally said carrying a tray of cookies she just made.

"Can I cuddle with you Y/N?" Camila asked.

"Sure thing buttercup." I said opening my arms hesitantly. She cuddled close to my side. Ally and Dinah were cuddled to and Normani was swaddled with blankets on the floor.

I told Ally and Normani about Camila, Dinah, and Lauren and they were scared at first but soon just accepted it. It has been two months and I still haven't talked to Lauren. She was supposed to come over today and hang but I guess not. I heard a knock at the door. Thought to soon.

"Come in!" Ally yelled.

In comes Lauren with some chips and soda.

"Sweet! Thanks Lauren!" Normani said and Lauren smiled. I missed her smile, and her lips on mine. Stop Y/N, she can read your mind.

"Come sit by me Lauren!" Ally insisted. Wow. I was sitting by Ally. I scooted over so Lauren could sit. She looke at my eyes and I stared back at the movie. She sat down and watched to.

*1 Hour and 23 minutes later*

"Ally why are you crying? Normani asked.

"It wasn't even a sad movie." Camila said.

"That's Ally for ya, big softie." I said laughing.

"Knock knock." A guys voice said opening the door.

"Alex!" Ally said hugging Alex.

"Ally!" He said hugging back. After the little hug fest Ally introduced us to Alex.

"Alex this is, Normani and Y/N as you know. An this is Lauren, Camila, and Dinah." She said pointing to each of us individually.

"Y/N?" He asked.

"That's me, hey Alex, long time no see." I said hugging him. His hands went a little to low but I'm not going to worry. We have known each other since kindergarten.

"You look good! Puberty done you well." He said laughing and I laughed along.

"Same." I told him.

"Normani! What's up blood?" He yelled hugging Normani.

"Not much hood." She said fist bumping him.

"Hey you guys want to go swimming?" Ally asked. We had planned ahead to and brought out swim suits. We all nodded and got changed.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel and my bikini on. It showed all the right stuff if I do say so myself. I walked out to the back and everyone was already there. I heard Dinah whistle.

"Damn girl, showin' off yeah?" Dinah asked.

"No DJ, this is like the only swim suit I own." I told her.

"Damn. Looking fucking hot Y/N." Alex said looking me up and down. He licked his lips.

"Thanks?" I asked. I jumped in over Normani's head.

"I-it's s-so cold!" I screamed.

"Swim around, it gets better." Camila said. She was on Dinah's back. Lauren was sitting on a lawn chair staring at me. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked to see Alex.

"Hey babe." He whispered in my ear. I felt some pressure from his waist as he pressed his front to my butt.

"I have to go get a drink from inside." I quickly said, rushing out of the pool and into the house. I got a cup with soda in it and downed it.

"There you are." I heard Alex say. He pushed me against the counter. I felt his member pressed to me as he harshly put his lips to my neck.

"Get off!" I yelled at him and pushed him away. He growled at me and slapped me. Tears threatened to escape my eyes. I saw someone pushed Alex to the ground and punched him. He ran out of the house.

"Are you ok love?" Lauren asked me. She wiped away my tears and I shook my head.

She hugged me. Tightly. I hugged back but soon remembered my anger towards her. I shoved her am walked towards the pool.

*That Night*

I plopped into my bed tired as ever. The day was eventful but not in the good way.

I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to a crash in my room. I looked around in the darkness to find red eyes.

"Lauren?" I asked.

She walked up to me a pinned me to the bed. Her lips locked with mine. I moaned at the rough contact. I reached for her ass and squeezed it. We stopped kissing and stared at each other. I saw her piercing teeth.

"Don't let me go." She said and I felt myself wake up from a dream.