Chapter 6

Your Pov:

Carter hasn't been to school for a week now. I mean he was my first love, my first kiss. And to say I missed him was an understatement. I cried but I didn't know why.

He would always hit me or even smack me around. Im not missing that, that's for sure.

Camila and Dinah started hanging out with me, Ally, and Normani and it was super fun. We are going bowling today after school and I can't wait.

I walked to the back off the school to my favorite spot. It was a big gigantic tree with great shade to block the sun. I sit up against it. I closed my eyes and just relax. It was free period so I didn't have to worry about any classes.

I heard a scream which brought my attention to the real world. It was coming from the abandoned house next to the school. I got up and walked up the the fence surrounding the house. I jumped it landing on my feet on the other side.

"Hello?" I called out to find the person who screamed.

I walked to the back porch of the old house and stepped inside. It was dark so I took my phone out and turned on the flashlight.

"Hello? Is someone here?"

I heard noise upstairs. I ran up them and I opened all the doors, checking all the rooms. I soon got to the end of the hall and to the last door. I opened it slowely. I saw a figure in the middle of the floor with blood comeing out of the neck.

I ran up to the figure and saw it was the P.E. teacher.

"Mr. Calvin are you ok?" I asked shaking him and checking his pulse. Dead.

Before I know it someone pushed me to the ground. I quickly got up an ran to door but a figure jumped in front of it. It hissed at me showing its large teeth, it had red eyes.

"D-don't hurt me!" I yelled. Covering my face in fear.

"Y/N, are you ok?" I heard Lauren ask me. I looked at her surprisingly, her green eyes shining brightly through the window of the room.

"There was.. and that.." I looked to where I thought Mr. Calvin's body lay but now was gone. And that window wasn't open before.

"I think you hit your head or something, I followed you here because like who goes into a random fucking abandoned house right?" She said laughing.

"I heard someone scream Lauren." I told her.

"I didn't hear anything." She said shaking her head.

"I'm going insane." I said shaking my head. "But I, someone ran infront of me just now, they had fangs, a-and red eyes!"

"It was just me Y/N." She told me. "Come on, dont want to be late for class." She took a hold of my hand, intertwining our fingers. I looked down and I felt my cheeks heat up. Lauren is so sexy, ugh. I didn't know how gay I was until her. I realized I don't even like guys.

"Hey Lauren." A boy said as soon as we hopped back over the fence.

"Fuck off Brad." She said to him. Brad looked at our hands and back to Lauren.

"Aww Lauren's gone soft and has a girlfriend?" He said laughing.

Lauren moved forward and punched Brad in the gut causing him to fall forward. Lauren let go of our hands and walked away from me.

A/N:
Is this story any good? Should I keep going? Love ya'll!
-M.A.