Chapter 23

Lauren's Pov:

I kissed Y/N's head as I heard her breathing steady. I quickly fall asleep after her.

/\/\/\/\/\

Your Pov:

I stirred awake when I heard yelling in the house. Looking around the room I quickly put my clothes on seeing as me and Lauren were both naked.

I walked out Lauren's room to see Dinah and Normani dancing to Beyonce.

"Guys do you have to be so loud?" I asked them rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah dawg, this is my girl on right now and she killin' it." Dinah said.

"Yeah Praise Beyonce." Normani said clapping her hands together.

"Did you and Lauren do the nasty or something?" Dinah asked and Normani slapped her arm. Dinah's eyes changed to the purple pink color and she glared at Normani. Normani raised her hands in defeat.

"Maybe we did, maybe we didn't." I told them grabbing an apple from out of the fridge.

"So if I go see Lauren right now she wouldn't be naked?" Normani asked raising her eyebrow in suspicion.

"Well I wouldn't barge in her room if I were you." I told her. Instantly Normani got up and ran to Lauren's room. I ran after her only I had gotten faster. I blocked the door with my arms.

"How did you get in front of me?" Normani asked.

"I was always faster." I shrugged. The door of Lauren's room opened and out came Lauren, fully clothed.

"Hi LoLo!" Normani said happily.

"Hey Yonce." Lauren said smiling at Normani.

We all walked back into the living room were Dinah was.

"Hey Dinah you hungry?" Lauren asked reaching into the fridge for something.

"Yeah shoo, I'm always hungry." She said happily and walked into the kitchen. I could smell it. The blood. Fuck I'm hungry. I felt my fangs drop into position. Lauren and Dinah walked into the room with wine glasses of what seemed to be the blood.

Lauren sat next to me, swirling her glass out of instinct. I closed my eyes, pleading with The Lord above to have mercy on my poor soul.

"You ok Y/N?" Normani asked. I could feel all eyes on me.

"Yeah, just tired." I said quickly. All of the sudden clouds covered true once sunny sky. Rain quickly began to fall towards the earth.

"Woah.." Dinah mumbled looking out the window.

"How did that happen?" Lauren ask.

Lighting cracked in front of the window that everyone was looking at.

"I have to go." I said getting up from my seat and walking towards the door.

"It's raining outside babe. Im not letting you go out in this weather." Lauren grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her. The scent in her wine glass driving me crazy.

"Let me go Lauren, I'm fine." I said my voice deeper than normal. I didn't look into her eyes. I knew they were that stormy grey.

"No." She told me sternly. She thinks she can scare me?

I ripped my arm from her grasp and ran out of the door. As soon as I got far enough from the house I took a chance to catch the breath I lost.

Lauren's Pov:

"Who the hell does she think she is?" I yelled angrily at no one in general.

"She is a person Lauren, she makes her own decisions." Dinah said.

"I even used my mind powers Dinah but they didn't work." I told the tall girl and her eyes got wide.

"Mind powers?" Normani asked.

"I have mind powers that I use to control people." I told her simply.

"So you basically control Y/N's life.."

"No it's not like that!" I snapped at the dark skinned girl. My eyes red, and my fangs out.

"Calm the fuck down Lauren, she may be having a bad day or something." Dinah said. I nodded, but I knew in my heart that that wasn't it.