Chapter 45

Your Pov:

"So class, it was really nice havin you this year, but its sad to say its the end." My seventh period teacher said. "So I guess I should say.. have a nice summer?" She asked and some of the students giggled.

I felt eyes on the back of my head, an I knew they were Lauren's. I've been having all these crazy dreams lately, I can't stand falling asleep because I have them every night.

"So can anyone tell me what the quote on the board means?" She asked, everyone was silent.

"Alright thank you Y/N, read the quote to." She told me, fucking bitch.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because this who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." I thought about it for a second. "I think what Dr. Seuss was saying is that that the people you love don't are what you think or say, but the people that do mind what you say, they don't matter at all."

"And that you should trust people and tell them what you feel, don't just shut them out." Lauren spoke up.

"Very good Y/N, and interesting Lauren." I rolled my eyes. I can't just tell her whats wrong.. or could I?

"Now who matters in your life?"

'My parents.' 'My friends.'

'My cousin.'

Everyone said.

"Y/N.." Lauren said making everyone in the room awe.

"And Lauren." I smiled while saying that.

"Kiss!" Someone yelled in the classroom.

"No PDA! And you two do make a good couple!" The teacher said.

"Thank you." Me and Lauren both said at the same time.

"Alright five minutes till school is officially out or summer, you may converse." She walked back to her desk and sat in her chair. Lauren walked up and took the empty seat on my right.

"Baby.." She started. "Can you please, I'm begging you, tell me what's wrong. You can't always run away from your problems."

"Lauren, I have been having these weird dreams.. and they hurt me emotionally, and mentally. I can't stand to sleep anymore because they hurt so bad." I told her truthfully.

"Aww my baby." She caressed my cheek with her thumb. "I protected you from those dreams you know? When you.. didn't know." She said quietly.

"Can you do that again? Please? I am so tired. I don't care. Just don't manipulate me to do anything." I pleaded.

"Of course babe, can I come over to your house?"

The bell rung and everyone cheered and walked out of the school.

"Of course Lo!"