Chapter 17

Your Pov:

"Wow did you draw this?" Lauren asked in while walking into first period.

"Yeah." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Can I have it?" She asked.

I nodded and she put it in her book bag. She kissed my cheek.

"I heard it was back, tell me it's back." Ally said walking with Normani behind.

"It's back." I said and they giggled jumping up and down like little girls.

"You guys are so cute together, I can't even." Normani said fake passing out but Ally caught her.

"Have you told Camila and Dinah?" Ally asked.

Lauren shook her head no.

"They are going to be so happy! We talk about you guys getting back together all the time." Normani said.

A guy bumps into my stuff making me drop my binder and books.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry here let me help." We both went to pick up my books.

"No problem it happens." I told him with a smile hoping he would leave.

"I'm Daniel." He said extending his hand. I shook it just to be polite.

"Y/N. And these are my friends Normani and Ally, and this is my girlfriend Lauren."

"Girlfriend?" He asked looking at Lauren and she smiled. "Why get one that bites?" He asked smirking.

"Maybe Im into biting." I said. He looked shocked then disgusted. I felt Lauren intertwine our fingers together.

"Whatever, this isn't the last time you'll see me." He said walking away.

"Okay, that was weird.." Normani and Ally said at the same time.

/\/\/\/\/\

"Camila!" I yelled walking out of school. She turned and smiled.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I need you to do me a favor, please."

"Anything for you Y/N."

I dragged her back into the school and into the janitors closet.

/\/\/\/\/\

Lauren's Pov:

I lost Y/N. I ran up and down the schools hallways.

"Y/N?" I yelled but got no answer.

"Maybe she got a ride home." Daniel said smirking.

"Leave her the fuck alone." I turned to him and pushed him into the locker.

"She will be ours, the wolfs own her." He yelled and I punched him in the jaw.

"She doesn't belong to anyone." I snarled at him, the anger making my teeth grow.

"Just you wait.." He said and walked away.

"Lauren babe?" I heard Y/N say. She turned the corner and I walked towards her.

"Baby why are you bleeding?" I asked her.

"Oh um, I fell." She said half smiling.

"Camila can heal you." I told her but she shook we head.

"I'm a big girl Lo." And with that she took my hand and dragged me out of school.