Chapter 51

Your Pov:

It seemed like along ways to Lauren's room this house is so big. We walked down the hallways and up one more flight of stairs. Once you got up the stairs you made a right and there was a door on the left.

Lauren slowely opened it, peeking inside.

"I haven't been in here for so long." She told me and proceeded to walk in. She turned on the lights and the room became bright. With Lauren being who she is I thought her room would be all black and dark, and would make you want to cry. But I was way off.

I walked into this baby girl pink room. With different boy band pictures on the walls above her bed.

"Oh my god, I thought they would have changed the decor while I was gone." Lauren said blushing covering her face.

"No baby it's cute." I kissed her cheek wrapping my arms around her waist. "I like it."

"It's so embarrassing babe! I'm embarrassed."

I didn't know what to tell her so I captured her lips with mine and I kissed slowely.

There was a knock at the door. Me and Lauren both look to see who it was.

"Don't do anything stupid." Lauren's dad said, then walked away.

"What was that about?" I asked Lauren.

"I have no idea. He was fine when we got here." She shrugged.

/\/\/\/\/\

We got finished unpacking and were now watching Netflix in her bed cuddling, like always.

"Lauren stop moving." I told her.

"Sorry babe, I dropped my phone on my fucking face again."

"Watch the movie Laaaauuurr.." I whined.

"I am." Lauren said looking up from her phone and at the screen for a few seconds before going back to her phone again.

"Ugh you drive me nuts." I told her.

"Yeah, I know. I love you though."

"I love you to." I said kissing her jaw.