Chapter 10

Your Pov:

"So your dating her now?" Normani asked.

"Yeah, she is so sweet and super nice and treats me like a queen." I told them walking towards school.

"I still get this bad vibe from Lauren." Ally said.

"Hey Babe." Lauren spoke up when we walked into school.

"Hey Lo." I pecked her lips quickly and took her hand.

"Hey Ally, and Normani." Lauren said waving with her free hand.

"Yeah, bye." Normani said.

"Sorry have to go guys.. see you." Ally walked away from the two of us.

"What's up their rump?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know." I said sighing.

/\/\/\/\/\

*One Month Later*

Your Pov:

"No Normani!" I screamed as I ran away from her. Normani laughed. She tackled me to the ground. She tickled me.

"Haha, L-Lauren come save me!" I tried screaming for my girlfriend.

"You brought this to yourself babe, sorry." She shrugged. No fucking way.

"Say your sorry!" Normani screamed.

"I'm s-sorry!" I laughed until tears flowed down my cheeks.

"There, that will teach you not to eat the last wing." She got off me and walked to the couch.

"Where is Ally? This is her house.." Camila said.

"She is in her room with Dinah." Normani said.

Lauren and Camila gave worried looks. They ran straight to Ally's room. They dragged her out.

"Bye Babe, see you later." Lauren said walking up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Bye guys!" Normani said.

They slammed the door on the way out.

"I'm going to head out to." I said.

"Bye girl, text me!" Normani said. We hugged, and I walked out the door.

I texted Lauren.

Y/N: Hey babe, where did you go to so fast.

L: Dinah was super hungry so we went to get a bite to eat.

Y/N: Maybe I can come to?

L: No it's fine, see you later.

That's weird. Usually she is all over it when I want to tag along. I walked down the street with my hands in my pocket. I heard some commotion behind iHop. I jumped the fence and walked towards the dumpster.

"What did Y/N text?" I heard Dinah's voice.

"She wanted to tag along while we were eating." Lauren said.

"I don't really think she would like this meal." Camila chuckled. Won't like what meal? I moved further to see a body on the floor. Red eyes, yellow eyes, fangs. Holy fuck.

I'm in love with a monster.

I walked backwards slowely. After I hopped the fence I ran for my house. I shut my bedroom door quietly since it was late out. I burst into tears. How can I fall in love with a vampire? My dad was right.. my dad was right!?

Fuck me and my fucking life.