Chapter 35

Your Pov:

I can't breathe, why? Why am I not breathing? Im still here! Mentally..

What day is it? Have I missed Bryan's birthday? He really wanted me there for his sixth birthday. Im not ready to die! Let me say goodbye to my friends, and Lauren.

And all of a sudden, I woke up.

Air hitting my lungs like a semi truck. I opened my eyes to see a dark room. I was in a hospital? Why? I'm basically invincible. I looked around for any other sign of life. There was a tag around my toe. I looked at it. 'Dead on 0200 hours'

What in the actual fuck...

I got up from the make shift bed and into the hallway.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Oh my god..." A nurse said walking backwards.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Y-You aren't d-dead.."

"I never was dead." I told her simply.

"You died two days ago.."

"Well I'm alive now, where's the cafeteria?" I asked my stomach growling. She pointed to the direction of where to find it, her mouth still wide open. I thanked her and walking into the cafeteria.

After eating what I think is a sandwich I walked to get a change of clothing. I checked myself out and walked out into the world.

Oh how dark this place gets.

I walked down the street aimlessly. I don't remeber what street my house is on.. but I will know it when I see it. There it is! I ran all the way to the house. I knocked hurriedly at the door.

'I'll get it!' I heard Bryan say.

"Y/N!" He said and jumped into my arms.

"Hey buddy!" I yelled.

"Y/N?" I heard many voices say my name and make there way to the door. The girls, mom, Jimmy, and Ty. But no Lauren.

"Hey guys!" I squealed and hugged them all individually.

"We thought you were dead, oh Y/N!" My mom said as we entered the house and she hugged me tightly.

"We all thought she was dead, mama Evans." Dinah said.

"We are glad she's not though." Ally said smiling brightly.

"I told you if you wish for something it comes true!" Bryan said jumping on the couch.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's Bryan's birthday." Jimmy said.

"And he wished for his sister to come back." Ty said.

"It's April 23?" I asked still blown away.

"Yes" They all spoke.

"I was asleep for three months?"

"In a coma, but you died two days ago.." Camila told me.

How am I still alive?