Chapter 85

Lauren's Pov:

"Ok I called all my mates and they are already on their way." Harry tells the group. Which consists of Camila, Ally, Dinah, Ty, and I.

"I've contacted my family also." I say.

The room feels empty. Especially without Y/N to brighten the room. And Normani refuses to talk to anyone or leave her room. I still don't understand why she is acting like this. She was one of Y/N's best friends, even before us.

"We are ready, we will go when the others arrive." Dinah says.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Two days later*

Everyone has arrived. I kissed all of my family when they walked through the door. I miss them everyday they are away from me.

"So where do we start?" Chris asks.

"The west is where they like to stay. I say we break off into groups and watch. Sooner or later they will come out into the open. Everyone needs to listen closely." Dinah says.

Everyone chose partners. I was with Ty, although I felt like he was bad to pair with. He's not a vampire. But he insisted on coming. We pack up essentials and start leaving.

/\/\/\/\/\

Your Pov:

"They are leaving sir!" An adult man says to the jack ass in front of me.

He smiles wickedly. "It is time to kill!"

"The time comes where we fight! Fight for our sweet precious Y/N." Jackass says as he walks towards me, and strokes my cheek. I turn away. "We must remember those who have died for this! Especially Carter. Without him.. we would not have this sweet power." He turns to me again.

"You're dead to me!" I scream at him. "You all are going to die!"

"Now now Y/N! No need to frighten the crowd!" A voice says, a girl. I've heard that voice before.

Vanessa. She strides towards me. She reaches for my face, but I jerk back.

"Oh come on now Y/N.. don't be like that." Vanessa said.

"Get away from me!" I say. By now I am fuming mad.

"Aww look at this weak little vampire. So helpless without her girlfriend.. You do know she cheated on you right?" Vanessa asked.

"LIES!" I shout. "SHE WOULD NEVER!"

Vanessa just laughs at my frustrations.

I look at the chains I'm shackled to. I pull them and my arms are free. I grab Vanessa by her neck and snap it.

"WHO'S NEXT?" I ask.

/\/\/\/\/\

Lauren's Pov:

We think we have figured out where they are hiding. We are just waiting for a sign as when to go in.

"Anything Dinah?" One of Harry's mates say.

"No." Dinah says.

"Why are we standing here? My sister is in there!" Ty says angrily.

"We have to be patient Ty, it's just not going to happen all of the sud-" I try to speak but out of no where the ground seems to open and out come many people. And they seem to be chasing someone.

Y/N! My heart flutters at the sight of her. But she is badly bruised and she looks as if her arm is broken.

"NOW!" I yell.