Chapter 29

Lauren's Pov:

Y/N fell asleep while we were watching a movie. I guess she was all tuckered out from what had happened today. She was fucking hot as a vampire.

I heard there door creak open and in comes Y/N's mom.

"Hey Mrs. Evans." I whispered not wanting to wake Y/N up.

"Hello Lauren." She sighed putting her purse down on the coffe table in front of me and sat in the recliner.

"What's troubling you?" I asked her. I played with Y/N's hair as I listened.

"So Mr. Evans as you may have heard went to jail, well, he supposingly tried to murder some teenage girls and is now sentenced to 10 years without a trial."

"Wow.." I said, not wanting to say something that might hurt her feelings.

"Yeah, they even had a video.."

"Oh they did.." I said feeling worried.

"It was you guys.. He tried to kill my only daughter. That son of a bitch wanted to kill my daughter for no reason!" She yelled. I hushed her.

"Mrs. Evans, everyone is asleep." I told her and she nodded.

"They even had divorce papers on hand ready for me to sign." She said sadly.

"And did you?" I asked.

"Yes."

/\/\/\/\/\

Your Pov:

I woke up to the smell of blood. My head shot up from my current position from the couch. Bryan was crying and Lauren was trying to help him.

"Bryan you can't go climbing trees like that." Lauren told him.

"But my soccer ball got stuck in there!" He cried some more.

"I will get it later ok?"

"Ok! Are you done?" The little five year old asked.

"Yes, now go play with your brothers." Lauren said tapping Bryan on the back. He ran off upstairs.

"Laur..!" I whined.

"Yes babe?" She said straddling my waist.

"I'm hungry." I pouted and she kissed my pout.

"We can't right now babe, your mother is at city hall right now. We have to watch your brothers." She said sadly.

"What is she doing there?" I asked her.

"I best believe your mother tell you than I tell you." Lauren told me kissing my neck.

I groaned in frustration. A knock was heard at the front door. "Come in!" I yelled.

"Hey there puta's!" Dinah said walking into the house followed by Normani.

"Dang getting sexual in here or what?" Normani spoke.

"What do you guys want?" Lauren asked slightly angry.

"We just wanted to see if you guys wanted to go see a movie or something." Normani answered.

"Yeah let's go." Lauren said jumping off me.

"I have to watch the dinguses!" I yelled.

"Ty can you watch Bryan and Jimmy?" Lauren screamed threw the house.

"Yeah!" He yelled back.

"Lets go." Lauren said grabbing my hand and we walked out the door.