Chapter 58

Your Pov:

"Wake up baby.." I heard Laurens voice say. I opened my eyes to see a bright light, but that soon disappears as I see my naked girlfriend laying on top of me.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"It's one in the afternoon. I have to get ready to go to a Docters appointment though." She said.

"What for? Are you sick?" I began to worry. I sat up, and put Lauren on my lap like a baby. I put my hand up to her forehead.

"No silly, my parents want me to go, I'm absolutely fine.." She pecked my lips.

"Why would your parents want you to go to the Docters?" I asked her.

"I don't know.." She said, unsure.

She kissed my collarbone and that's when I realized I was still naked from this morning.

"Do you love me?" Lauren asked.

"Of course baby, why would you ask?" I told her seriously.

"Even if something changed about me.. you would still love me?"

"Even if something changed about you I would still love you." I kissed her all around her face.

"I love you to babe, now I have to get ready for the appointment." She got up, revealing all of her glory.

/\/\/\/\/\

Lauren's Pov:

"Come on Lauren! Hurry or we are going to be late." My mom yelled for me as she was waiting by the car. I don't want to do this.

The Docter I'm going to see, isn't a Docter at all. She's a witch. An old family friend I guess you can call her.

Since Y/N and I are both girls, I have to.. well it's hard to say.

I have to have surgery to get a.. penis.

Since I'm the oldest child, I have to, by the old vampire law, have te first grandchild in my family. And my father wants to keep the law.

Once the surgery is done the witch gives me this complicated drink and pills that are supposed to actually make it functioning. So I can get Y/N pregnant..

It's really complicated..

"Lauren get in the car!" My mother yelled and I walked out the door and into the car.