Chapter 14

Laurens Pov:

Today is the day I go to Y/N's house for my tutoring session. I really didn't like the idea until I found out Y/N was tutoring me.

I knocked on the door of her medium sized house and waited. A few seconds went by and a small figure opened the door.

"Hi Bryan." I greeted him with a smile.

"Hello! Y/N is in her room, but I think she is crying." He said with a sad face.

"Thank you." I said running off upstairs towards my loves room was. I knocked and then procedded when I didn't hear anything.

"Y/N?" I called for her.

"Down here." She said. She was laying on the floor curled up in a ball.

"Are you ok?" I asked running over to her. The sweet scent hit my nose like a truck. Blood.

"Where are you bleeding?" I asked her.

She pointed to her stomach and I tried to move her but she wouldn't budge. I mind messages Camila to go up Y/N's balcony. She was there in an instant and I opened the door for her.

"What's wrong." Camila asked.

"She's hurt." I pointed towards Y/N. Camila bent over her and put her hands on Y/N's side. She began to work her healing power, and in a mintue the wound was gone.

"H-How did you do that?" Y/N asked.

"I am a wizard." Camila said raising her arm dramatically. Y/N giggled which made me smile.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

"Alex." She simply said.

I clenched my fists.

"Him? Why would he do that?" Camila asked.

"It was revenge for Carter." I told Camila.

"Carter?" Y/N asked.

"Alex and Carter both are werewolfs. Well.. Carter was one."

"So he's dead?" My queen said looking down. "Did you kill him?" Y/N asked.

I shook my head. "No umm.. your dad did."

She looked shocked. "We need to get started on tutoring." Y/N said and I nodded.

/\/\/\/\/\

Your Pov:

I laid down to rest after a long day. Lauren didn't try anything with me and I am thankful. I soon fell asleep.

*In a dream*

"Hey babe." Lauren said to me as she entered my house.

"Hey sexy." I replied back to her and she smiled. We walked up to my room.

"Lauren can I ask you something?"

She nodded.

"Can you be 100% truthful?"

"Yes love." She kissed my cheek.

"Ok, are there any secrets you are hiding from me?" I asked her and she shook her heady

"No, nothing why do you ask?" She smiled at me.

"Ally and Normani think your some crazy demon."

She laughed. "I get that a lot. I am not some demon or monster."

"And if there was something, you can tell me, no matter big or small." I told Lauren. She kissed me on the lips. It soon began to get heated as she straddled my waist. She cupped my breasts. I picked her up and put us on the bed.

"Lets finish this promise, with something any of us will forget." I said.

"Are you sure?" Lauren asked looking into my eyes.

"I want you to be my first Lauren."

I woke up in a cold sweat. I looked all the room for any sign of Lauren. That's weird. That happened when we dated a couple weeks ago. It makes me sad. She lied to me, our promise was broken. I don't know if I can forgive her.

I fell back asleep.

I'm Not A Monster -Lauren/Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें