Chapter 20

Your Pov:

"Ally what are you doing?" You asked the short girl who was now in your room at 1:32 in the morning.

"How did you get in here?" You tried to ask. She walked towards my bed. Her eyes were golden, kind of like Camila's... then all I the sudden Ally jumped on you.

/\/\/\/\/\

You woke up to hear sobbing. What the hell? You wanted to open your eyes but you couldn't. So you just layed there.

"I'm sorry Y/N.." You heard Ally's voice say. You felt a hand caress your face.

"A-Ally." You finally spoke.

"Y/N are you awake?" Ally asked. "Open your eyes." She instructed me.

Ally's Pov:

I told Y/N to open her eyes. She opened her eyes. They were a light grey shade of color.

"I'm so so sorry Y/N I just couldn't control myself and I -" She cut me off.

"What are you talking about?" Y/N asked.

"I bit you last night.."

"Okay?"

"Y/N I'm a vampire.."

She looked at me shocked.

"No fucking way! When did that happen? And why did you bite me?"

"When me and Dinah were alone, she bit me. And I was close to your house and I could just... hear the heart beats and the rushing of blood in your veins I couldn't help it, I'm so sorry." I cried all night because of this. What kind if friend am I? I am such an idiot.

"Ally I'm hungry.." Y/N said.

"Lets go get you something to eat." I took her hand and lead her out of her house.

We walked all around town waiting for a good chance to catch someone. I spotted a man in the alley way. I told Y/N about it and she nodded slowely, gulping. She was a train wreck of emotions right now.

I lunged at the man, biting his neck. After the bite I snapped his neck, making sure he doesn't turn like us. Y/N was uneasy so I took her hand.

"It's kind of like slurping soup.." I told her and she nodded. I felt so bad for her. But her full vampire form wouldn't come just yet. It takes a while. She positioned herself at his neck.

Her fangs came out along with her grey eyes. She was hungry.

She but into him, feasting on his dead body.

Your Pov:

It wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean yeah it's disgusting at first, but once you have a good taste of the blood, it doesn't taste bad or bitter at all. After I detached my fangs from the bodies neck I looked at Ally.

"You done?" She asked. I could tell by the look on her face she felt sorry for me. I mean, I don't mind at all that she turned me its just, Lauren.

I nodded, wiping the blood off my face. Ally went to feast off him to after me. When she was done I asked her, "Why didn't you go before me?"

"We let the younger go first, or so to speak the newest vampire." Ally spoke.

"Can we please not tell Lauren, I mean, not yet anyways." I told Ally and she only nodded her head.

"And don't worry about me Ally, I love you. Our friendship hasn't changed." I said smiling and she smiled back.

"I love you to Y/N." Ally said coming up to me and hugging me.