"What else can I ruin? My family is all dead, my two soulmate are so obsessed with me that it's concerning. Yes, I'm talking to you, Lucas," I said, making direct eye contact with the blue-eyed boy in the walkway. "I'm only with you because you're name was written on my wrist. If it wasn't for the wrist I would have left your ass months ago!"

"Remember Lucas, she doesn't mean anything she's saying. It's the potion now not Imogen," Katherine reassured.

"Can you stop telling people that! I am the real Imogen! Everything coming out of my mouth is what I really felt behind my innocent facade!" I shouted, the bitterness overwhelming me.  

I secured my grip around the butcher knife and charged towards my brother. Katherine gripped my shoulder, holding me back but I jabbed the knife in her arm cutting a sizeable chunk. She retreated her arm, yelling a couple of profanities.   

"What are you doing?" Rebel asked, kneeling down to help his girlfriend.

Once I caused a distraction I will be free to leave this confining house.

"Nothing," I smirked, snatching his collar and yanking him upwards. Before he could make any movements I plunged the butter knife into his stomach and was filled with great satisfaction when repeating the same motion several times. 

I dropped him to the floor, letting Katherine catch his oozooing body. Katherine grabbed onto my leg but I forced my left out of her grip and kicked her in the face. I rushed out of the house, slamming the door behind with no worries in the world.

Quickly, pulling out my phone and searched for the bus schedule going anywhere far from here. The website said the next bus would be arriving in thirty minutes and had multiple destination. Perfect, I always wanted to travel outside of this little town. 

Right next to the bus stop was a small store with ATM sign in front of it. I would need the money once I reached my new town and to rent a hotel for a few nights. I opted to go with a thousands dollars to start with which should suffice for now. 

There in the corner of the bench stands a tree, her bark so patterned as if carved by her own rain-born flash rivers. She stretched up, as if so proud to stand there under the sun in any weather. Luckily, for me it was shielding the sun that was beginning to rise from burning my pale delicate complexion.  

My eyes kept wandering to my watch, wondering why the bus took ages to arrive. The bus needed to appear fast so I can lower the risk of seeing Rebel again. I continued playing mobile games, tapping my foot against the pavement waiting for what seemed like years.

Finally, as I started drifting off the bus parked by the stop and I immediately jolted up. I handed the driver my ticket and made my way to the first open seat. Hopefully, not too many other people brought tickets and the bus won't get packed. Sadly, my prayers weren't answered and the bus was piling up quickly. 

Almost all of the seats were taken up besides mine and few others. There's no way I'm letting perverts getting the chance to sit next to me. At the next stop, an elder man, a father with a child, and young man in his twenties entered the bus. The young man hair was a mop of blond strands, framing his eyes which were blue like the sky. Our eyes locked immediately, and he raised his brow, slowly licking his bottom lip. 

Might as well pretend that I'm interested. It wouldn't hurt to have a man wrapped around your finger doing all your betting. I already had two at home and another wouldn't hurt. I placed my hand on my lap playing with the loose strands on the edge of my dress.

"Hi, sweetheart is this chair taken?" he asked, swiftly placing the pencil in his hand behind his ear.

"It is now," I smirked, twirling my hair to show my interest in him.