Happy birthday, Romeo!

Start from the beginning

I gently start rubbing her clit as I kiss her will all my passion and lust showing I care. Gently stroking her cheek with one hand and softly rubbing her clit with the other, I make sure to give her the right amount of pleasure. Receiving soft moans. After, gentle foreplay, sex came into hand. Instead of just thrusting with all my might it's time to take it nice a slow. Gently I entered myself into her very wet entrance.

"Ohhhh mmmmm!" Laura moaned on my lips who's were connected with hers.

For some reason I couldn't help but let a tear fall down my face!

"Laura I love you so much!" I exclaimed.

Tears then formed in her eyes.

"I-I love you too!"

This is just so filled with love, thoughts, memories, and just so emotional! I don't really know what I did to deserve this beautiful women! Today, Romeos first birthday, I change! I'm spending more time with my son and wife! Life is short. You can't waist it.

Once I pulled out, I pulled Laura in my arms.

"Laura, I love you! I love you so much! I'm sorry for my past or how I acted but today Romeo is 1. I may have said how like I'm going to be the best Dad ever but now I mean it! I'm about to have 2 kids I need to grow up. I-I just l-love you!"

I was now crying. I just can't help it.

"Rossy, you are the sweetest guy out there!" She exclaimed wrapping her arms around me. This is one of the best moments ever. We ended up falling asleep for about another hour till we had to get up to set up Romeos party! I'm making him is all time favorite breakfast! Chocolate chip pancakes.

"Hey Ross," Laura said.

"Yes?"

"About last night that was the sweetest things you have ever done!" She smiled.

I pulled her in my arms.

"Everything I said is true!"

---------------------------------------
"Pancakes are done!" I exclaimed setting them on Romeos high chair of course I put a whipped cream smile on it.

"Mmmm those look good!" Laura exclaimed.

"They are for Romeo!" I laughed.

Once Laura and I got dressed Romeo ended up waking up.

"Happy birthday buddy!" I exclaimed walking into his room to see him holding on the rails, of his crib, jumping up and down.

"Happy boy!" Laura exclaimed taking him out of his crib.

After changing his diaper and getting him ready we brought him down to his fresh chocolate chip pancakes! A big smile came onto his face.

"Dig in, buddy!" I exclaimed, strapping him into his highchair. Before we knew it he started stuffing his face! Damn I love this kid! So the plan is Romeo's party is at 3 so Rocky will be watching Romeo when we set up. Oh yea Rocky had his birthday yesterday. We had a family dinner, did presents, had cake then everyone 21 and over went to the night club. Of course not Laura, Romeo, or I could go. I heard everyone had a great time tho!