Chapter 81:Married Women

In the past, Jiang Chenwu was all about relieving his sorrows with wine, this time, he started drinking tea to relieve the boredom in his heart.

"Zi, if I had hugged a little tighter, Mal should not have lost it, my mom would not have died, and my family would not have fallen apart"

Jiang Chenwu blamed himself for fifteen years, he lost his sister for his nephew, and he also made his mom angry.

He saw his father with no spirit in his eyes, he had no face to face, so he moved out early.

The elder brother already had a family of his own, and he didn't want to drag it down.

In this way, from the age of thirteen, he was alone, living in the cold and icy Yenan Villa.

Nangong Zi knows that the depression in his brother's heart is not something he can convince to put down in three or two words, and no one who is not him understands the pain in his heart.

They all have an idea in their hearts, but no one dares to say it to Jiang Chenwu.

Once, Zhen Xi said, "Duanwu, will Mal be lost? Your father didn't tell you because he couldn't bear to irritate you, or else why didn't your father continue to look for Mal?"

After these words, Jiang Chenwu and Zhen Xi were beaten up.

After that time, no one dared to say a word about Mal's absence to Jiang Chengyu.

However, all four of them were 99% convinced that Mal was gone.

Only that 1% was Jiang Chenwu's strong support.

Nangong Zi sighed in his heart as he accompanied his brother to drink tea.

After drinking too much tea during the day, it directly affected his sleep at night.

Jiang Chenwu is not afraid, he is not sleepy, can give his family "night owl" chat.

Nangong Zi, however, was bored, he lay on the bed and tossed and turned, unable to sleep.

"Am I being punked by my brother in the afternoon?"

But the tea was drunk by himself, not Jiang Chenwu who took the cup and filled it, he continued to lose sleep.

In the Jiang family bedroom, Gu Nuan Nuan put on a mask and videoed her husband, "Hubby, Xiao Su said I'll send you a panda eye as a surprise when you come back, I beat him up."

Jiang Chenwu smiled, "Hit harder."

Gu Nuan Nuan smiled and her mask distorted.

She was more like a cat.

She complained petulantly, "Hubby, don't say anything, just look at me and forget it, or else I'll want to smile when I see you, and the mask will deform when I smile."

Mr. Jiang looked at his little petite wife in skin care.

"What are those two sticks?"

"Beauty sticks."

Jiang Chenwu said, "Would it be too early for you to take care of your skin at such a young age?"

Gu Nuan Nuan shook her head, "Definitely not, I have to come early. If I don't take care of my skin now, I won't be able to save my face from wrinkles later. By then my husband's eyes will start to look at the other little girls, and I'll become a yellow-faced woman, sitting in the cold palace unloved."