Chapter 32: Mrs. Jiang Is Qualified to Be Unreasonable

First rule, after 8 o'clock in the evening, don't come looking for me or your auntie, no matter what emergency.

Jiangsu nodded obediently.

If it weren't for Jiangsu's sudden interruption tonight, considering his understanding of his own wife, maybe everything that should have happened tonight would have happened, and their future interactions would have been much smoother.

Second rule, protect your little auntie both at home and at school.

Jiangsu honestly said, "What if Gu Nuan Nuan protects me?" You know her capabilities, if it comes to a fight, most people aren't her match.

Jiang Chenyu stared at his nephew, "Report to the Taekwondo gym tomorrow."

"No, Uncle, I promise you, I'll protect Gu Nuan Nuan!"

Jiang Chenyu added a third condition, "She's your elder, so address her according to seniority."

Jiangsu pursed his lips, "She doesn't let me call her auntie at school."

"...Except at school." Jiang Chenyu realized that his little wife didn't want to openly acknowledge their relationship at school, so he respected Gu Nuan Nuan's suggestion. However, he emphasized one thing, "She's the school belle now, and there will be more and more opposite sex around her. Do you know what to do?"

Jiangsu clapped excitedly, pointing at Jiang Chenyu with his index finger, looking like "I got it." "Don't worry, Uncle, I got this."

Jiang Chenyu nodded in satisfaction. "You can go now."

Jiangsu saluted in a comical manner and quickly disappeared.

Jiang Chenyu recalled the intimate moment in the bedroom just now in the study. Clothes were off, her shyness pierced his heart. He let out a deep breath, a faint smile on his lips, and returned to the master bedroom.

A certain Little Nuan curled up in bed heard the sound and immediately closed her eyes, her body tensing up.

The messy bed from just now was now tidy, with a large empty space where he had been. Gu Nuan Nuan lay alone by the edge of the bed, pretending to sleep.

Jiang Chenyu approached, and Gu Nuan Nuan felt his presence, becoming even more nervous.

Jiang Chenyu stood by the bed, motionless, gazing at his pretending-to-sleep little wife.

Her clothes were already back on, and her closed eyes were because she couldn't face him.

Jiang Chenyu had a gentle smile on his face. He bent down, his mouth close to his little wife's ear, a playful smile in his voice, "So, you're shy."

The face under the covers turned even redder.

Then Jiang Chenyu's laughter grew louder, and he got up and left Gu Nuan Nuan's bedside.

After a while, the sound of running water came from the bathroom.

Gu Nuan Nuan only opened her eyes then, taking a deep breath, sweating all over from the heat.

The man's return home time also became regular when his mood improved.

At breakfast, Jiang Chenyu picked up a crispy corner from nearby and put it in Gu Nuan Nuan's plate.

The Jiang family at the dining table was astonished!

Jiang Chenyu actually took the initiative to serve Gu Nuan Nuan food?

But the person involved kept hunching over, like an ostrich, trying to hide under the table.

Jiang Chenyu didn't care about everyone's surprise. He suddenly said, "After eating, I'll take you and Xiaosu to school."