Chapter 57: Group Photo

So he says, "Jiang Zong, please sit behind your wife."

Jiang Chenyu looks at his pouting little wife, who could pour oil with her mouth.

He stands up and sits behind his wife as instructed by the manager. His long arms wrap around his wife's shoulders, and the beautiful roses lie in Gu Nuanuan's arms.

While taking the photo, Gu Nuanuan puts aside her anger for now.

She turns her head slightly towards her husband's embrace, with a sweet smile. She plays a little trick, deliberately letting her hand with the wedding ring hold her husband's hand with the ring.

After taking many photos, the manager hands them to Gu Nuanuan, "Mrs. Jiang, have a look."

Gu Nuanuan looks at them, and she's very satisfied with every one of them.

She nods in approval of her favorites, then hands the phone to her husband, "You send a clear photo of us to the group chat, not that blurry one."

Jiang Chenyu listens to his little wife and sends a clear picture to the group chat under her "supervision".

Nan Gong Zi immediately appears, "You changed your phone so quickly, Jiang Zong, you're still the same old Jiang Zong, fast in everything, even changing phones."

Yan Zhenyu: "Focus on the point, it's a group photo. We've been brothers for twenty years, have we ever taken a group photo with Chenyu?"

Bai Chen: "Finally got to see clearly what Chenyu's wife looks like, not bad. Jiang Zong, you're really hitting the jackpot by marrying someone younger."

Gu Nuanuan just finished ordering, and when the manager goes to prepare, she sits on a small stool next to her husband, watching their brothers chatting.

"Haha, honey, I really like Bai Chen, he's so funny," she says.

Jiang Chenyu turns to look at his wife, "He's eighteen and still wets the bed, do you still like him?"

"..." Gu Nuanuan immediately shakes her head.

Jiang Zong nods in relief and continues to watch the lively chat among the brothers in the group chat. He says to his little wife, "I'll take you to Chaozhou when we have the chance, the Nan Gong family is in Chaozhou, I'll introduce you to them during the New Year."

"You want to introduce me to your brothers?" Gu Nuanuan asks.

Jiang Chenyu lifts his hand and strokes his wife's soft hair, "It's about time you met them."

Gu Nuanuan's mind jumps, and she smiles with crescent-shaped eyes, "If we meet them, I'm going to ask them for betrothal gifts! Get back the money they owe us."

"Sure, Nan Gong Zi is the head of the family now, he's very rich, you can ask for more," Jiang Chenyu says.

Soon, the steak and foie gras that Gu Nuanuan ordered are served.

She holds her phone and starts eating while playing with her phone.

"Honey, don't move, I haven't finished taking pictures yet," she says.

They only start eating after she finishes taking photos.

"Do you want some red wine?" Jiang Chenyu asks.

Steak, roses, and red wine, they should be a perfect match.

Gu Nuanuan shakes her head, "I don't drink, afraid of getting drunk. And you can't drink either, because I can't drive."

Jiang Chenyu nods, "On Saturday, when we have nothing to do, I'll teach you how to drive at home. Once you learn, I'll get you a car, so you can drive yourself to school every day."