Chapter 60: What to Do If I Beat Up My Husband?

"No, no, Honey, we're in the car, there are people outside~"

Unexpectedly, Jiang Chenyu just leaned over to adjust her seat position. She was short and her legs were short, so he came over to help.

Who would have thought that this little girl would misunderstand and think he was going to kiss her?

Feeling her body move forward, Gu Nuan Nuan only realized that her husband was adjusting her seat when she felt him moving away.

She looked at her husband's face, which was getting closer and closer to hers.

Gu Nuan Nuan nervously swallowed saliva, trying to avoid her husband's lips, but she kept seeing them.

Jiang Chenyu's body didn't move, watching as the chair pushed his wife in front of him.

When they were just millimeters apart, the chair stopped moving forward.

Gu Nuan Nuan blinked rapidly, speaking quietly, her movements so small, as if afraid her lips would touch her husband's.

"Honey, could you move back a little? It's uncomfortable for me."

As soon as her little voice fell, Jiang Chenyu leaned forward and captured her lips, stealing the sweetness from her mouth.

Gu Nuan Nuan's hands clenched nervously, her knuckles turning white, her heart pounding wildly.

In the confined space of the car, passion surged between the two.

In the end, she didn't know how she ended up wrapping her arms around her husband's neck.

When she realized what she had done, she regretted it deeply.

Covering her face with both hands, she felt ashamed. "Honey, I told you not to kiss me. There are servants outside. It's embarrassing if they see us."

Jiang Chenyu chuckled. "When love strikes, it's hard to control."

Finally, he helped his wife fasten her seatbelt and returned to the passenger seat.

"Put your hands down. There's no one here except me."

Gu Nuan Nuan blushed shyly, turning her face away from the window.

Jiang Chenyu smiled, sitting quietly beside his wife.

Soon, Gu Nuan Nuan adjusted herself.

After all, they were now both lovers and the most intimate couple in the world. She couldn't keep being so shy.

So, Gu Nuan Nuan patted her own face and started the car.

Jiang Chenyu reminded her, "Before driving, always check if there are people around. Lock the door when there's no one, then fasten your seatbelt."

"I know, my driving instructor taught me all these."

Gu Nuan Nuan was a rookie driver after getting into the car.

From her performance, Jiang Chenyu concluded that his little wife was proficient in theoretical knowledge but a mess in practical skills.

"Step on the brake, shift gears... Huh, where's the gear?" Gu Nuan Nuan looked around, suddenly spotting the gear behind the steering wheel, and it dawned on her. She turned to her husband and asked, "D is for forward, right?"

Jiang Chenyu nodded.

Gu Nuan Nuan continued to remind herself softly, "Turn signal, honk the horn."

Then, the sound of Gu Nuan Nuan honking the car horn echoed in the yard.