Chapter 22 Jiangsu's Foolishness

"Do you feel uncomfortable if I don't touch you?"

Gu Nuannuan: ??? Why would I feel uncomfortable?

Jiang Chenyu's eyes shifted downward, glancing at her well-developed chest.

Gu Nuannuan quickly lowered her head to follow his gaze.

Ding...

Her forehead unexpectedly collided with the man's.

Gu Nuannuan quickly raised her head and met the startled gaze of her husband.

Just at that moment, their lips met!

Gu Nuannuan blinked rapidly, her mind went blank, forgetting even to evade, her heart pounding.

Jiang Chenyu's eyes lowered, looking at the almost poreless skin on her eyelids.

His throat moved, lips slightly parted as his body leaned forward to capture her delicate lips.

The warmth on her lips, the breath on her nose, all stimulated Gu Nuannuan.

She lifted her hands, pushing the man away forcefully.

Rolling off the bed, she dashed barefoot to the sofa, pulling the blanket over her head immediately.

Under the blanket, her heart was still racing. Gu Nuannuan comforted herself inwardly: "It's not like I've never been kissed before, why am I reacting so strongly today?"

Suddenly, a little voice popped up in Gu Nuannuan's mind.

The little voice told her, "Last time he kissed you, he was drugged, only you knew, so it wasn't awkward. But just now, you two stared at each other, then kissed on the lips, how embarrassing!"

Gu Nuannuan chatted with the little voice, "If it's embarrassing, it should be him who feels embarrassed. I knew we kissed last night anyway."

The little voice shook its head, "This man may have had countless experiences with women, he's already a pro at this."

"It's not like that, he and Gao Rou'er are not even in a relationship."

"I didn't say his woman was Gao Rou'er."

The two argued endlessly in their minds.

The man on the bed unconsciously walked to the sofa.

Gu Nuannuan sensed the man's approach and tensed up.

She saw a shadow bending over her through the thin blanket, and the next moment, she was lifted up again, this time with the blanket wrapped around her.

Her heart raced like a wild horse as she was placed back on the bed.

Jiang Chenyu grabbed her blanket, exposing her head.

Gu Nuannuan clung to the blanket tightly, not willing to show her face to Jiang Chenyu.

"Cover yourself with the big blanket, and put this little one on the sofa," Jiang Chenyu said.

Sure enough, this man didn't feel a hint of embarrassment after that kiss just now. It seems he's had a lot of experience with women.

Gu Nuannuan refused, "Hmm, no."

Jiang Chenyu looked at the balled-up figure of his wife, his throat moving, then reached under her to pull the blanket from bottom to top.

"Hey!" Gu Nuannuan's small face appeared, her blanket snatched away, she glared at Jiang Chenyu angrily.

Jiang Chenyu didn't get angry but smiled, "Sleep on the bed, so you won't be uncomfortable."

"I won't."