Chapter 28: He Said Moving Out

Wei Aihua watched her leave with a smile. Since she had cleared the air with Gu Nuanuan, their relationship had taken a leap forward. Perhaps it was because she felt guilty for her past mistakes whenever she saw Gu Nuanuan now. This feeling made her more patient and understanding towards the girl.

Soon, Wei Aihua discovered that her little sister-in-law was neat, straightforward, and spirited, much better than Gao Rouer, who only knew how to use people for her own gain. She smiled as she picked up the ice cream from the table and began eating. "Hmm, it's sweet."

After distributing the ice cream, each servant in the house had one, except Jiang Chenyu. Back in the bedroom, he asked, "What about mine?"

"I ate yours for you," Gu Nuanuan replied decisively after finding one serving unsatisfactory. She justified it by saying, "Men eating ice cream is too girly."

Jiang Chenyu approached her, lifted her chin, and gazed at her lips. "I bought it, wouldn't it be a waste if I didn't have a bite?" With that, he leaned down and kissed her lips.

Gu Nuanuan was shocked! What was he doing kissing her after she ate his ice cream?

"Jiang... mmm," Gu Nuanuan barely had time to speak before he took advantage of her open mouth, filling it with his taste.

Kiss after kiss, he seemed to forget that she was once his nephew's "ex-girlfriend." Gu Nuanuan was left bewildered, her mind turning to mush from the kisses.

Suddenly, the ringing of her phone in her pocket woke them both up.

The ringtone completely snapped them out of it. Gu Nuanuan's eyes regained focus as she pushed the man away from the passionate kiss.

Jiang Chenyu's eyes also showed affection as he looked down at his blushing wife. She seemed unnaturally red, her breaths coming in short, and her gaze avoiding his. The slight blush on her lips was the best proof that they had just kissed. Jiang Chenyu's Adam's apple bobbed as he said, "Answer the phone first."

Gu Nuanuan picked up her phone and saw that it was Su Xiaomo calling. She went to the window to steady her breathing before answering.

"Hey, Xiaomo, what's up?" Gu Nuanuan asked.

Su Xiaomo excitedly exclaimed, "Guess what? Big news!"

"Huh? What big news could involve me?" Gu Nuanuan wondered.

The man on the sofa kept his eyes fixed on Gu Nuanuan's back, his gaze becoming more and more confused.

What scent was it on her that captivated him?

Su Xiaomo continued, "You forgot about when you came to me about changing majors last time. I had my brother help you with it, and it's done now. After the holidays, you and I will be classmates!"

The news almost slipped Gu Nuanuan's mind. Forced into marriage, threatened by Jiang Chenyu, she impulsively decided to study business and even ambitiously planned to acquire the Jiang Group in the future! And now, it seemed to have worked out.

Excitedly, she asked, "Really? I successfully transferred to the business school?"

"Yeah, it's done. I made sure my brother got us into the same class. The three of us will be classmates again!" Su Xiaomo's first time in Z City, she felt uneasy everywhere she went.

As a result, fate seemed to favor her. She had just started school and already met two close friends: the wealthy and outgoing Gu Nuanuan and the handsome and sunny Jiang Su. Their enthusiasm quickly dispelled her discomfort, and they became the trio that everyone in their class admired.

They had thought they would go their separate ways in university, but just a year later, they were reuniting.

"What, Jiang Su and I are in the same class?" Gu Nuanuan exclaimed. That meant Jiang Su, her little brother, would be serving her again for another three years?