Chapter 14: Jiang Chenyu Got Dumped by His Wife

White Chen, who was about to go to bed, received a call from his good buddy. "What's going on? Who's Gu Nuannuan? Do you have a wife? Did your wife run away? Gu Nuannuan ran away? Damn, even if I were a flirt, I wouldn't forget whether my brother got married or not."

Jiang Chenyu replied, "I got married. Gu Nuannuan, my wife, has gone missing."

White Chen: "...Wait a minute, I might be drunk and hallucinating."

Jiang Chenyu: "You have three seconds to sober up. Help me find her now."

White Chen rolled off the bed, and his buttocks hit the floor, causing him pain. He realized that it wasn't a hallucination.

His good brother had indeed gotten married!

Not only did he get married, but his wife had also run away.

Three minutes after Jiang Chenyu hung up the phone, his other three brothers from abroad called to ask, "Chenyu, I heard from White Chen that your wife ran away?"

Jiang Chenyu endured.

"Brother, how did this happen to you? Your charm isn't low. How did your wife run away right after getting married?"

Jiang Chenyu took a deep breath. "If I didn't need White Chen right now, I would definitely shut his mouth."

"Getting angry, getting angry." Nan Gongzi from abroad confirmed the fact that his good brother's wife had run away. "Chenyu, I'm coming to accompany you in Dongguo now."

At this moment, being a good friend meant being by his side to help him through this dark period.

Nan Gongzi was coming, and the other two, Zhen Xi and Yan Zhenyu, were also coming.

Under the pretext of accompanying their brothers and expressing sympathy, they actually wanted to see what kind of woman dared to cuckold Jiang Chenyu.

Meanwhile, the Jiang family had been searching for Gu Nuannuan all night, causing Jiang Lao to become restless. He sat on the sofa with a grim expression, squeezing his hand tighter and tighter.

Now it was futile to blame Gu Nuannuan. Jiang Chenyu hadn't slept all night, waiting for Gu Nuannuan to return the next day.

At noon the next day, after making sure of everything, Gu Nuannuan hesitated before returning to the Jiang family.

At the door of the Jiang family, she took a deep breath to prepare herself mentally when she saw the imposing gate.

After a sleepless night away from home, she was inevitably going to be scolded when she returned.

Gu Nuannuan had vented her anger at home yesterday, and today, she was much calmer.

She told herself to control her temper and not get angry again.

Her appearance suddenly made her husband, who had been resting with his eyes closed, open his eyes and look at his wife as she walked in from the scorching sun.

Gu Nuannuan's nervousness and tension did not escape his gaze.

Jiang Chenyu put down his arm and adjusted his sitting posture on the sofa.

Gu Nuannuan hesitated at the door for half a minute before stepping into the living room.

"Staying out all night without a word, who gave you the courage to do such a thing?!" Jiang Lao said angrily. "Are you rebelling against me?!"

Jiang Lao's fierce gaze frightened Gu Nuannuan.

"Dad, I went to my friend's house yesterday. When I got there, I realized I had forgotten my phone and didn't tell anyone at home."