Chapter 55: Mutual Indulgence Between Husband and Wife

Every time Su Xiaomo acted like this, he had no choice but to indulge her.

When she was little and got caught sneaking candy, she would cling to him like a koala and act cute. He indulged her.

Later, when she was caught playing games secretly, she would act just like now, clinging to her own waist and acting cute. He still indulged her.

Now, the little sister who used to be a tiny dot has grown up, but she still clings to herself and acts cute. And he still indulges her!

"Alright, let go of me and stand properly. Big brother needs to check if you're injured."

"Big brother, where's Nuannuan and Xiao Su?"

"They were taken away by family members at noon, very safe, and didn't suffer."

Only then did Su Xiaomo release the man's waist, and she smiled at Su Linyin, "Big brother, love you."

Su Linyin flicked her sister's forehead, "If I catch you involved in fights again, even if you're my sister, I'll have to arrest you and keep you locked up for forty-nine days."

"Okay, okay, Xiaomo will obey big brother's teachings." Su Xiaomo imitated the actions on TV and bowed half-squatting to Su Linyin.

Su Linyin: "Go to bed, no playing with your phone."

"Okay, bye-bye big brother, Xiaomo loves you, big brother take care."

After seeing off Su Linyin, Su Xiaomo sighed deeply, "Oh my, just now I almost thought my trick didn't work anymore, but it turns out it still does."

She got into bed, covered herself with the blanket, and obediently went to sleep.

At night, an unexpected guest visited her bedroom.

After Su Xiaomo fell asleep, Su Linyin turned on the lamp on the bedside table and lifted the blanket to check if his sister was injured. He even carefully checked Su Xiaomo's head... just afraid that this child would lie to him, fortunately, everything was fine.

The next day.

When the trio reunited again, it was completely different from the previous day.

The fact that Gu Nuannuan was married couldn't be kept a secret and was known by everyone in the school. Later, she, the former school flower, was replaced by Su Xiaomo at the top of the school flower list.

Su Xiaomo: "What? I'm the school flower?"

Jiang Su was from a wealthy family, and once this was revealed, he became even more popular.

More and more people appeared around him with intentions.

Jiang Su was so angry that he cursed, "My uncle has money, not me. If you want to be with someone rich, go seduce my uncle!"

After saying this, his little sister-in-law beside him beat him up, "Who's going to seduce your uncle?"

Jiang Su: "..."

However, although Gu Nuannuan was no longer the school flower, she had a new identity—the president of Z University.

She didn't know about this until she was congratulated by others.

"Who? I'm the president?"

How did she end up becoming the head of the school after getting into a fight and beating herself into the top position~

A certain Little Warmth nervously called her husband to tell him about the terrifying things happening around her.

"It's me. From now on, you'll be in charge of the school. You'll have the final say, and if anyone dares to mess with you, you'll have the power to decide everything."