Chapter 29: Questioning Husband for Not Returning Home for Days

On the first day of school, Gu Nuanuan went to the Academic Affairs Office with her backpack and documents to change her major.

Su Xiaomo accompanied Gu Nuanuan personally to handle the procedures.

Jiang Su also ran into Su Xiaomo. When the three met, Su Xiaomo and Gu Nuanuan started giggling.

Su Xiaomo asked Jiang Su, "Swan, how's your practice going?"

Gritting his teeth, Jiang Su replied, "Su Xiaomo, Gu Nuanuan, I owe you two big time."

Gu Nuanuan wanted to change her major, while Jiang Su wanted to change classes to escape from the devil.

But... when they arrived at the Academic Affairs Office, the teacher informed them, "Neither of you can change your major or class."

The leaders above had specifically instructed against it, naming these two individuals.

Su Xiaomo said, "Teacher, are you mistaken? During the summer vacation, Gu Nuanuan's student status was transferred to the School of Business. I still have the transfer certificate on my phone, with signatures from both deans. Why is it suddenly gone?"

The teacher at the Academic Affairs Office didn't bother to check and replied, "Your family members don't agree with your decision to change majors. You should discuss it with them first."

Gu Nuanuan frowned and questioned the teacher, "My parents haven't interfered with my decisions since I turned eighteen. Teacher, if you're lying, at least come up with a decent excuse."

Jiang Su also chimed in, "Yeah, I can testify to her words. But... if Gu Nuanuan can't change her major, why can't I change classes?"

The teacher smiled and said, "Young Master Jiang, why don't you go back and ask your uncle? Your little uncle is a major shareholder of our school. We dare not disobey his words."

Jiang Chenyu rarely intervened in his nephew's school life. Jiang Su already received special treatment at school because his father held an official position. Nobody even knew what kind of official his father was. If it became known that he was Jiang Chenyu's nephew, this kid would attract more bad influences at school.

So Jiang Chenyu and Mayor Jiang never allowed Jiang Su to enjoy the privileges their status could bring.

This time, it was Jiang Chenyu's first time meddling in his nephew's affairs.

The reason? It was because of Gu Nuanuan.

When Jiang Chenyu mentioned this matter to the school leaders during a meal, everyone was shocked.

Jiang Su's father turned out to be the mayor of Z City, and his uncle turned out to be... the business tycoon Jiang Chenyu!

The principal almost spilled the wine in shock.

After returning, the principal immediately adjusted Jiang Su and Gu Nuanuan's student status based on Jiang Chenyu's words.

Those involved in this matter also learned about Jiang Su's identity.

They started addressing him as "Young Master" and "Sir".

Jiang Su began to feel uneasy.

He looked at Gu Nuanuan, ready to ask her if his little uncle had intervened, but he saw her wrinkling her brows thoughtfully.

Perhaps she had also realized that it was Jiang Chenyu's doing.

Gu Nuanuan asked the teacher at the Academic Affairs Office, "Was my transfer certificate intercepted by Jiang Chenyu too?"