Chapter 17: Youthful Arrogance

Jiang Chenyu kept his eyes closed, ignoring her.

"Asleep?" There was a hint of joy in Gu Nuannuan's tone.

She looked at Jiang Chenyu, who appeared to be "deep asleep," and made a clicking sound with her mouth. "My mom always says that men are like dead pigs when they're drunk, impossible to wake up."

She smirked. "Hey hey hey, didn't expect that, did you? The 'dead pig' ended up in my hands."

Gu Nuannuan reached out and pinched Jiang Chenyu's cheek.

"I'll pinch, I'll pinch, I'll pinch." Gu Nuannuan treated Jiang Chenyu's face like playdough, pinching it up and down, left and right.

She became increasingly delighted as she played.

"Letting you bully me before, now it's time for payback. Revenge is never too late." Once she confirmed that Jiang Chenyu was fast asleep and couldn't be awakened, she became even more audacious.

Gu Nuannuan adjusted her position to make it easier for her to act.

The mischievous girl was up to mischief again.

She pinched Jiang Chenyu's nose, preventing him from breathing. After a few seconds, she immediately let go.

In the depths of the blanket, the man clenched his fists tightly in a place Gu Nuannuan didn't notice.

If it weren't for the embarrassment of the kiss just now, he would have pretended to be asleep. Otherwise, he would have crushed his wife right now!

Gu Nuannuan continued to taunt, "You're not that tough. If you're so capable, why don't you wake up and fight me now?"

After playing enough with her husband's face, Gu Nuannuan propped her chin with one hand and began to admire her husband's face.

"Sigh, looking closely, you're quite handsome."

Her restless hand went to poke Jiang Chenyu's cheek again. "But handsome or not, I don't love you."

This sentence awakened the man pretending to sleep. He had to find out as soon as possible why this girl had married him.

Gu Nuannuan muttered to herself, "Jiang Chenyu, don't get cocky. One day, I'll be stronger than you and stand on top of you."

The man pretending to sleep sneered at this. She? Not in a million years.

Gu Nuannuan continued, "I just can't stand the way your family acts, constantly using the acquisition of my family's business to threaten me. Your dad threatened me to marry you, and on our wedding night, you threatened me to tell you the truth. I did, but you didn't believe me."

Jiang Chenyu learned something from this.

He continued to pretend to sleep, seeing how much this girl would reveal to him.

"Thank goodness you're asleep, otherwise I wouldn't dare to blabber so much to you. Just you wait, one day I'll take you down, and then I'll use the acquisition of your company to threaten you... hmm, what would be a good threat?"

Gu Nuannuan fantasized with her face upturned. "Yeah, what would be a good threat?"

Jiang Chenyu's Adam's apple rolled. He thought to himself: Married a girl who loves to daydream.

"Ugh!" Gu Nuannuan stood up in shock. She pointed at Jiang Chenyu's Adam's apple. "You, your Adam's apple moved!"

Jiang Chenyu: "..."

Gu Nuannuan shook the man's body. "Get up, I know you're pretending to sleep."

Jiang Chenyu didn't move.