Chapter 51: Mr. Jiang Drives Indirectly

It's like he really didn't see anything this afternoon.

Dad also took a shower and got rid of the smell of the snack street. He satisfied his cravings, still feeling a bit unfinished. But he was in a very good mood, rarely chatting with his son and daughter-in-law, "Chen Yu, what's the name you saved for Nuannuan on your phone?"

"Kitten."

"Hey! You two are so weird. Other couples use names like 'hubby' or 'wifey' as their phone contacts, but you guys, one is 'kitten' and the other is 'big tiger'. Pretty trendy."

Chen Yu turned to look at his wife, who was clinging to his arm, trying to act cute. With a thick smile, he said, "Am I the big tiger?"

The little kitten replied, "You're my husband. My husband is known as the king of the business world, and the tiger is the king of the forest. So~~ hehe, honey, do you like the nickname I gave you?"

Chen Yu said, "I prefer 'husband' as the nickname."

"Then you have to change mine to 'wife' too." The little Nuannuan snuggled up to her husband's arm, being coquettish. She almost buried herself in Chen Yu's arms.

Chen Yu playfully flicked his wife's nose and said, "You're such a child."

Dad: Is my second son and daughter-in-law showing off their lovey-dovey side to me?

Jiangsu: Exactly! Why doesn't my nephew give Nuannuan a hard time?

It wasn't early anymore. Chen Yu took his wife back to the bedroom.

The door was locked, Chen Yu took off his coat, and Nuannuan hung it aside. While she was tidying up her husband's clothes, Chen Yu suddenly hugged her from behind. He bent down, his lips near her ear, his masculine scent enveloping the little Nuannuan. In a low voice, he asked her, "Nuannuan, did you deceive your husband?"

When Nuannuan was hugged, she felt tense all over. The warm breath in her ears made her blush instantly, feeling uncomfortable all over.

Did she deceive her husband? Of course, she did.

Just this afternoon, she did.

At this moment, she remained silent.

Chen Yu turned her body around, looking at the conflicted little one. Their eyes met, and he asked again, "Did you deceive me?"

Nuannuan pursed her lips, nodding with her head lowered.

A smile appeared on his face. That was all the answer he needed.

"As for the elevator incident last time, there's no need to blame yourself. Remember, Nuannuan, be obedient and listen to me more in the future. No matter what you do, your husband will forgive you." That includes lying to him.

Chen Yu's words were too early and too full of himself.

Little did he know, a few days later, he would be infuriated by his little wife because of this sentence!

He went to take a shower, and Nuannuan breathed a sigh of relief. "People shouldn't do bad things in secret, or they'll always be haunted by them."

In the middle of the night, Chen Yu came to seduce his innocent little wife again.

Or rather, it was the little Nuannuan who made the first move this time.

It was already late at night. Chen Yu, who had finished his shower, was sitting on the bed, accustomed to reading his book with the bedside lamp on.

The little kitten, who was used to sleeping with her arm under her head, couldn't sleep well. She tossed and turned in bed, rolling over to Chen Yu's side, grabbing his hand, and snatching his book away. "Honey, don't read anymore. The book isn't interesting. Let's go to sleep."