Chapter 11: Running Away from Home

Jiang Chenyu usually spent little time at home, but due to his recent marriage, he stayed at home more often.

Although he was often absent, the household servants were well aware of his temper and personality. They knew him to be cold, stern, and ruthless, someone whom no one could defy, not even his father.

Despite being the second young master of the family, when confronted by Jiang Chenyu, the family's wild tyrant turned into a docile kitten, and the ferocious wolf transformed into a tame husky.

Everyone in the family respected him from a distance, and no one dared to provoke Jiang Chenyu recklessly.

Even his car, the servants didn't dare to wash it for him.

No one could fathom the temperament of the second young master. The more mysterious he appeared, the more fearful the outside world became.

Jiang Chenyu said in a deep voice, "She has been peaceful at home for several days. Why did she suddenly resort to violence today?"

"I... I don't know."

Jiang Chenyu warned, "Don't let me catch you slandering me, or else no one can bear the consequences."

"Yes."

The female servant was trembling with fear. She felt like she was being overpowered by Jiang Chenyu's imposing aura and almost kneeled down before him.

Jiang Chenyu left without questioning multiple people in the living room like Jiang Lao did. He went straight to the surveillance room and watched the video of the incident in the living room from beginning to end.

Half an hour later, in the living room, Jiang Lao also learned the whole story of what had happened.

He picked up the ashtray from the coffee table and threw it heavily on the ground. The ashtray shattered instantly, and glass shards flew to Wei Aihua's feet.

She was startled by Jiang Lao's action.

Jiang Lao's anger had ignited, and he stood up from the sofa, full of fury, but unable to utter a word.

He was so angry that his eldest daughter-in-law's eyes turned red, and her breathing became irregular.

Seeing this, Mayor Jiang hurriedly went to comfort Jiang Lao. "Dad, Aihua, let me handle this. Please don't get yourself worked up. Aihua knows she's wrong."

"You? Hmph, you've done a great job."

Jiang Lao pointed his finger at Wei Aihua's nose. "Tomorrow, you will go with me to the Gu family to apologize."

"Dad, I won't go."

Jiang Lao said sternly, "Either apologize or get out of the Jiang family."

After Jiang Lao said this, everyone in the living room was stunned.

Wei Aihua burst into tears, unable to speak. She couldn't believe that just because of a newcomer who had been in the family for a few days, her in-laws wanted to kick her out.

"If you want to leave, then leave."

Wei Aihua was also angry. She turned around and ran out.

Jiang Lao was so angry that he staggered backward and sat directly on the sofa. His face was stern, his jaw clenched, and he had a serious expression as he said to his eldest son, "Tomorrow, you will accompany me to the Gu family to apologize."

"Yes, Father."

Jiang Chenyu finished watching the video and passed by the living room. He saw the interaction between the three of them and coldly observed. After he had seen enough, he went upstairs.