Chapter 27: You Owe Me Ice Cream

Ge Nuannuan sized up the 1.8-meter-tall Jiangsu, who was about to learn Latin dance?

She couldn't help but laugh, "Why on earth are you going to learn Latin dance? Hahaha."

Jiangsu pointed at the heartless woman, "And you're laughing. If it weren't for you, would I bother?"

Ge Nuannuan innocently shrugged, "What's it got to do with me?"

Jiangsu dragged her away, leaving the living room and heading to the lawn outside before he spilled about what happened yesterday.

"You told my uncle that I'm your ex-boyfriend."

Ge Nuannuan replied, "Are you kidding me? Who would believe I'd fall for you?"

"No, really. My uncle said that to me, and I just admitted we had a thing."

Ge Nuannuan thought hard about yesterday's events, shaking her head and even swearing, "I swear, if I ever said such a thing, I'll be your little brother for life."

"Darn it, you dare to make such a poisonous vow. Then what did you tell my uncle yesterday?"

Ge Nuannuan recalled, "Yesterday, your uncle asked about our relationship, so I naturally wouldn't say you used to be my lackey. I told him all about me and Xiaomo, like watching movies, drinking milk tea, shopping... and so on, and then your uncle gave me five minutes to fix my clothes, and that was it."

"Gone?"

"Yeah, gone. And then on the way home, we didn't say a word."

Jiangsu, puzzled, scratched his head, "Yeah, that doesn't sound fishy at all."

Ge Nuannuan nodded, "Exactly, sounds totally fine. But why would your uncle suddenly say that to you?"

After a moment, Jiangsu exclaimed, "I get it, my uncle was deliberately fooling me. He thinks we're having an affair, and I'm your lover."

"Get lost, do you think I'm blind to fall for you?"

Jiangsu said, "I don't think I'm blind either. How could I fall for you? What's your uncle thinking?"

Once the two figured out the crux of the matter, the lie was punctured in an instant.

Jiangsu hoped for Ge Nuannuan's help, "Considering I've served you for ten years, help me explain to my uncle and resolve this misunderstanding, so I can skip the Latin dance."

Ge Nuannuan's eyes twinkled mischievously. "Hmm... let's talk about it later."

In the afternoon, Jiangsu was forcibly taken to the Latin dance club by the butler.

Ge Nuannuan was bored, so she followed to watch Jiangsu learn.

In a classroom with 20 students, 19 were girls and one was a guy.

While others bent down effortlessly, when it came to Jiangsu, Ge Nuannuan standing outside the classroom could hear screams from inside, "Ouch, ouch, my back, I think I broke a bone, ouch, ahh..."

Ge Nuannuan quickly recorded it and sent it to her friend Su Xiaomo.

"Xiaomo, you won't guess what Jiangsu is doing now."

"What? Wasn't he always your little lackey?"

"Jiangsu is the nephew of Jiang Chenyu, did you know? Among us three, there's a bona fide heir of a wealthy family."

"Damn! So Jiangsu is your nephew?" Su Xiaomo sat up in shock.

Ge Nuannuan sent an emoji and said, "Yes, I've gone from being his big sister to his aunt."