Chapter 46: Jiang Buys a Gift Personally

"Then let's just get her a luxury piece of jewelry. Madam pays attention to her attire, her dresses and handbags are all from high-end brands, so she might like these things too. Today, I noticed Madam's wrist was empty, so why not get her a designer bracelet that she can wear daily?" Jiang Chenyu pondered, and Secretary Luo added, "Madam's anger is about the matter, not about you finding faults. As long as the boss gives a gift, Madam will understand your intentions, and naturally won't continue to pursue this matter." Jiang Chenyu nodded. "You accompany me to the dinner tonight."

"What about Assistant He?"

"His taste is not up to par, he's staying at the office to work overtime."

"Got it."

What Jiang Chenyu referred to as "taste" was just the eye for picking a bracelet for his wife. After work, Secretary Luo and Jiang Chenyu took a car to the hotel for the dinner and detoured to the mall in advance.

"President, I thought you would call the director of the luxury goods company and have the bracelet delivered to your office."

Secretary Luo said.

Jiang Chenyu: "Buying it personally shows sincerity, if we wait for them to send it, it might be until tomorrow."

Jiang could imagine himself going home and how his little wife in bed would be mad. Calling him "uncle" on one side, and "big nephew" on the other.

"Take out this one for me to see."

Jiang Chenyu pointed to a delicate gold bracelet in a booklet. The manager standing beside hurriedly asked an employee to fetch the item.

With Jiang Chenyu's personal visit, the top management here appeared personally to receive him.

"President Jiang, who are you getting it for?"

"My wife."

The manager was astonished, his mouth agape. Jiang turned out to be this kind of president.

After the bracelet was brought out, Jiang Chenyu held it in his hand and looked at the ordinary but not dazzling bracelet. The manager started explaining the design concept of the bracelet and the techniques used, as well as the emotions expressed.

Secretary Luo often reads magazines, when she saw this bracelet, she thought of the description in the magazine. "President, this bracelet is from the hands of the internationally renowned designer Mr. Guangpu, it is expensive, so it's sincere to give it. The bracelet is eye-catching, Madam has fair skin, it will definitely suit her. And it's exquisite, and it's from the husband, Madam will surely like it."

Jiang Chenyu was very satisfied, he nodded, put the bracelet back in the box, and handed out a bank card, "Check out."

Jiang Chenyu left happily with the gift.

In the car, Secretary Luo said, "President, you're so good to Madam. Spending tens of millions of dollars just like that."

Jiang Chenyu was in a good mood, "The kid, if I don't spoil her, she'll make a fuss at home." The one criticized by her husband as a kid, Gu Nuannuan, quietly went to the refrigerator and took away a piece of ice cream. No stomachache, no dietary restrictions.

Gu Nuannuan lay on the bed and called Jiang's father at the hospital to ask how he was feeling today.

"Dad, Dusty has a dinner tonight, so we won't come to see you, you'll be back tomorrow."

Jiang Lao was drinking stomach-nourishing vegetable porridge, he said comfortably, "You don't need to come over, Dad's fine here. Your big brother and sister-in-law are in the hospital, so don't worry about it."