Chapter 54:Clothes Off

After Mayor Jiang and the police completed the bail procedures, it was still him leading his son out.

The Jiang family of six left the police station in a grand manner.

The more than twenty classmates imprisoned in the other iron cage remained silent.

The misunderstanding had grown.

The news received today was enough to shock Z University.

First, Gu Nuannuan was not being kept, the old man was her father-in-law!

Second, the campus beauty was actually married, and her husband was the internationally renowned Emperor Jiang Chenyu!

Third, the campus heartthrob was not only the son of an official but also a genuine second-generation wealthy!

Fourth, the campus beauty and the heartthrob were not just boyfriend and girlfriend; they were family, aunt and nephew!

In an instant, they all felt like the world had gone mad.

Now thinking about everything on the forum, it all seemed so ridiculous.

"We've all been manipulated," someone finally figured it out. She said, "Gao Qianbing had a bad relationship with Gu Nuannuan since the time of the beauty pageant election, and even deliberately smeared her. Later, her dark history was exposed, she was faced, and Gu Nuannuan's reputation was cleared, returning her to the top of the beauty list. This time, she instigated the relationship between Gu Nuannuan and Jiangsu in the group in advance, using our jealousy to curse Gu Nuannuan."

"Gao Qianbing's dirt has been suppressed, and she has become the hero who exposed the true face of the campus beauty, winning everyone's favor... It's terrifying to think about."

"Today, it was her roar that stirred our sense of justice to beat Gu Nuannuan. If we had caused deaths today, the Jiang family would definitely not spare us."

...

However, even if there were no deaths, Jiang Chenyu would not spare those who bullied his wife.

While Jiang Lao was praising his daughter-in-law's good skills, Jiang Chenyu was only feeling heartache.

In the car, he checked his wife's hands and arms for a long time.

Once home, he didn't say a word and took his wife upstairs first.

Back in the bedroom, he locked the door.

Jiang Chenyu said, "Take off your clothes."

"No~" Gu Nuannuan held onto her neckline tightly, guarding against her husband like a wolf.

"Be obedient, I'm checking if there are any other injuries on your body." Jiang Chenyu's hand also landed on his little wife's hand.

Gu Nuannuan shook her head, "No, you're being a rogue."

Just as Jiang Chenyu was about to be rough with her, his phone rang.

"Hello, speak." He was annoyed by his little wife.

Gu Nuannuan listened in with her ears perked.

Jiang Chenyu pushed her away, "Behave yourself, take off your clothes."

"I won't."

Gu Nuannuan was stubborn.

Assistant He, who was calling, was terrified. Why does the CEO want me to take off my clothes just to report work? "Sir, why do I need to take off my clothes?"

"Not you, I mean you continue reporting your work."

The assistant understood. It turns out he was talking about the CEO's naughty little wife.