Chapter 31: Alluring Atmosphere Fills the Room

The procedures were completed, and she smoothly enrolled in school. The principal called Jiang Chenyu to report this.

After hearing the news, Jiang Chenyu responded to the principal with a good mood, thanking him for his efforts.

Since the misunderstanding with Gu Nuannuan was cleared up, he no longer felt guilty about his conscience. She was his wife from the beginning, and had nothing to do with Jiang Su. Now he didn't hesitate to kiss her at night.

Jiang Chenyu was in a great mood. He even wanted to personally pick up his wife from school.

He texted Gu Nuannuan, "What time do you finish school this afternoon? I'll come pick you up."

Gu Nuannuan looked at the message and bit her lip, "Xiao Mo, help me analyze something. Jiang Chenyu seems a bit off. Let me tell you, and then you can see if he's like the rumored split personality."

Jiang Su also leaned in, "Let me listen too. I'm your real uncle, I'll definitely give you better advice than Xiao Mo."

Gu Nuannuan nodded, and the three of them gathered together. Gu Nuannuan told them all about Jiang Chenyu's recent odd behavior.

She lifted her phone to show them, "He wants to pick me up from school. Why am I so scared?"

After listening, both Su Xiao Mo and Jiang Su had the same thought, "Jiang Chenyu is interested in Gu Nuannuan."

Gu Nuannuan shook her head, instinctively denying, "Impossible, why would he be jealous? We don't have any relationship."

"You don't have a relationship? You're already married. If he wasn't jealous, could he have sent Jiang Su to the Latin dance class? If he wasn't jealous, would he have prevented you from changing majors, and immediately allowed it after the misunderstanding was resolved? And he even let Jiang Su stay in class three to serve his aunt? Xiao Nuan, isn't your Jiang Chenyu interested in you?"

"I told you! My little uncle is interested in Gu Nuannuan. You didn't believe me before, but now that it's coming from Xiao Mo, do you believe me?" Jiang Su seemed excited, as if his monkey tail had been stepped on.

Gu Nuannuan heard what the two said, feeling moved, "Really?"

Her cheeks flushed, filled with a shy sweetness.

Su Xiao Mo was surprised, resting her chin on her hands as she looked at her little sister, "Xiao Nuan, I can't believe it! You've only been married for a short while, and you've already captured the most difficult man."

Jiang Su chimed in awkwardly, "Gu Nuannuan probably stole my uncle's heart with her appearance. My uncle likes these innocent girls who don't understand the ways of the world. Gu Nuannuan is that silly girl, so it's normal for my uncle to like her. And... my uncle is in his thirties, still hasn't had a woman, and Gu Nuannuan is so beautiful, lying next to my uncle all day. If he's not impotent, he's already lost control."

Gu Nuannuan looked at Jiang Su's smooth words, "Would you dare let your uncle hear what you just said?"

Jiang Su immediately backed down.

He closed his mouth and didn't speak.

Gu Nuannuan looked down on him.

Su Xiao Mo said, "I think Jiang Su makes sense. You're a clean and tidy big girl. If you weren't good-looking, you wouldn't be the school flower. Men are visual creatures. I think Jiang Chenyu might be interested in you, especially since you're married. It's normal for him to have thoughts about you."

Gu Nuannuan carefully considered the subtle aspects of her relationship with Jiang Chenyu. She couldn't help but feel that something was a bit off. Suddenly she asked, "Can you guys smell anything on me?"