Chapter 25: Apologizing in Person

Ge Nuan Nuan nervously lowered her head, quietly retreating to Jiang Chenyu's side, and then hiding behind him.

Jiang Chenyu was in a great mood. When he felt good, he was open to others' suggestions.

"Well, I'll be more careful next time, go easier on him," he said, responding to Wei Aihua's gratitude.

Wei Aihua thanked her younger brother-in-law, "It's tough on you to discipline Xiao Su. We only have one son, so be gentle when you hit him next time."

Wei Aihua secretly added in her heart: "And make sure it's your son you hit next time, not mine."

"I got it," Jiang Chenyu said.

After seeing Wei Aihua off, the girl who had just attacked was silent.

Jiang Chenyu realized that his wife might feel embarrassed about what happened earlier, so he didn't mention it again.

When he went to the cloakroom, he noticed the extra items belonging to the girl in the room. He chuckled, "So many clothes, no wonder you need three suitcases."

He found his pajamas in the crowded cloakroom, grabbed them, and walked out. Seeing Ge Nuan Nuan still standing by the sofa, he said, "You should go to bed first."

There was no longer a sofa to lie on in the bedroom, only a spacious and soft bed left.

Ge Nuan Nuan didn't act stubbornly anymore and went to bed.

When Jiang Chenyu came out, a small lump had already formed on the bed, sound asleep.

He sat on the edge of the bed, lifted her head, and slid his arm under her neck, allowing her to rest on his arm.

He smiled and leaned closer to Ge Nuan Nuan, sniffing the faint fragrance on her. "Strange, your scent is totally different from your toothpaste and shower gel, yet you still smell so good."

Having never been in close contact with Ge Nuan Nuan before, he didn't know her scent.

Their first kiss brought them into close contact, and he discovered the faint fragrance emanating from her, which attracted him.

He was captivated by this scent, as if everyone spent their lives searching for their own unique scent, and he had found it on Ge Nuan Nuan.

Looking at the girl's sleeping face, he murmured, "I found it."

He leaned in and gently kissed her lips while she slept.

The dim light illuminated the room, casting shadows and creating a warm atmosphere that intoxicated him.

The captivating scent filled his senses, making him want to devour Ge Nuan Nuan and savor her fragrance forever.

...

The next day, Ge Nuan Nuan was awakened from her sleep by her husband. "We're going to your parents' house today. Get up early and pack. Contact your parents to see if they have any plans today, and let them know we're coming."

Ge Nuan Nuan sat up in bed, not bothering to adjust her pajama straps, lost in thought.

Jiang Chenyu was already dressed neatly, standing in front of Ge Nuan Nuan. "Snap out of it. I'll go to the company to arrange some work. I'll be back to pick you up at ten."

Ge Nuan Nuan yawned and nodded.

Jiang Chenyu went to the cloakroom and came out. To his surprise, the little girl was back in bed.

Jiang Chenyu stood with his hands on his hips, looking helpless. "Are you that tired?"

He sat on the edge of the bed, patting his wife's face gently. "Remember to contact your parents today."