Chapter 53: Fiery Temper

Jiangsu turned around and aimed at Gao Qianbing, "Damn it, I'm fed up with this."

He snatched the cane from his grandpa's hand and swung it at Gao Qianbing's head.

Jiangsu was furious, being a guy, he had twice the strength of a girl.

He put all his strength into hitting Gao Qianbing's head, and for a moment, she felt dizzy and almost passed out.

Jiangsu threw away the cane and didn't care about reputation or saving face. Ignoring the old saying of "men don't hit women", he punched Gao Qianbing in the face.

"Jiangsu, my sister is Gao Rou'er, if you hit me, aren't you afraid of your uncle... Ah!" Before she could finish her words, Jiangsu stomped on her face.

He was furious, it was the first time Jiangsu had seen him so angry.

The surrounding girls dared to gang up on Gu Nuanuan just because she was a girl. But nobody dared to confront Jiangsu because he was the school heartthrob!

Even the male students around didn't dare to approach. Jiangsu was too ruthless, stomping directly on Gao Qianbing's face.

Her nose instantly bled, and her face was covered in blood.

The surrounding teachers wanted to step forward to stop it, but Grandpa Jiang shouted loudly.

He wanted to see that woman being beaten by his grandson!

The housekeeper had already gone to protect Gu Nuanuan in the crowd. "Second Madam, take care of yourself."

"Housekeeper, step aside. If I don't tear their mouths today, my surname isn't Gu." Gu Nuanuan pushed aside the housekeeper, grabbed a girl by her hair, clasped her neck, and threw her hard on the ground.

Facing a dozen girls, none were a match for Gu Nuanuan.

She was furious, having lost all self-control long ago. Seeing these people, all she heard in her mind were the insults they had thrown at her earlier.

They were so unbearable to hear!

She held onto the person's scalp and tore off a piece of it.

The surrounding girls were already screaming in fear.

Gu Nuanuan was too cruel!

But for Gu Nuanuan, it wasn't over yet!

When Su Xiaomo changed into her sports outfit and appeared, she saw the scene of the fight.

Like a lightning bolt, she rushed to Gu Nuanuan's side in an instant.

"Nuanuan, blood on your hands?"

"Not mine," Gu Nuanuan replied, her gaze fixed on the woman who had been swearing at her moments ago, now terrified.

"Help, help!" The woman saw Gu Nuanuan approaching and screamed in terror, begging for mercy, "I was wrong, I was wrong."

However, Gu Nuanuan didn't stop.

Watching Gu Nuanuan's moves, none of the male students dared to approach. They thought: Isn't the school belle supposed to be gentle and lovely? Why is she so brutal and terrifying!

The school leaders were alarmed.

Students fighting, unable to stop it. "Quick, call the police."

Five school leaders appeared at the track field together, and the school principal also followed.

When he saw Jiang Lao standing on the track field, the principal bowed respectfully and greeted, "Elder Jiang."

Jiang Lao was furious. In front of all the teachers and students, he slapped the principal hard.