Chapter 24 Teasing Her

Jiangsu got up and slinked out of the bedroom with his head down.

It was just the two of them in the room now.

One was in a good mood because of the benefits he was about to enjoy tonight.

The other was pouting, lips almost reaching the oil bottle.

Jiang Chenyu looked at his angry little wife and smiled, reaching out to pinch her cheek. "Go tidy up your clothes and put them all in the wardrobe. We might have to stay here for a while. If I come back early, I'll help you tidy up. If I come back late, just go to bed first, you don't have to wait for me."

Gu Nuannuan wrinkled her small brows and asked her husband in a coquettish tone, "Do I still have to go to bed tonight?" Since there was no need to move anymore, she didn't have to be threatened anymore.

Jiang Chenyu raised an eyebrow, "Don't want to sleep with me?"

Gu Nuannuan nodded honestly, "Yeah. It's uncomfortable sleeping with you."

"Last night, you seemed to be sleeping quite soundly, and I didn't feel any discomfort at all."

Thinking about last night made Gu Nuannuan blush. They were kissing and cuddling; it made her, a young girl, feel embarrassed.

After giving instructions to his wife, Jiang Chenyu left for his study.

Sticking her tongue out at his back, Gu Nuannuan said, "I'm not sleeping with you."

In his study, Jiang Chenyu was surrounded by dark colors, and stepping inside, one could feel the pressure.

When talking to the person sitting in the main seat, one had to deliberately lower their voice and be careful about everything they did.

In front of Jiang Chenyu, there couldn't be any sinister thoughts.

Otherwise, he had plenty of ways to deal with people.

"I need an explanation for what your little nephew said just now."

Jiangsu looked up and met his little uncle's gaze.

Jiang Chenyu noticed the injury at the corner of his mouth, and his eyelids twitched.

No wonder he had been keeping his head down; turns out, he had a bruise on his face.

The culprit turned out to be his own wife.

He awkwardly cleared his throat. Judging from the looks of it, his little wife had been quite heavy-handed.

"Explanation. If your reasons are acceptable, I won't punish you."

"Uncle, I don't want you guys to move out. If we stay in the old house, at least I'll be here to protect Gu Nuannuan. If we move out, you'll have free rein over her, and she'll be at your mercy."

Jiang Chenyu suppressed his anger and asked, "How am I bullying your aunt?"

"Last night, in front of me, you and her... Gu Nuannuan definitely refused, but you insisted on it." Thinking about last night made Jiangsu, a big boy, feel embarrassed. After he left, he couldn't help but feel sorry for his seatmate. Uncle told him to leave, so he left obediently, allowing his seatmate to endure his uncle's torment on the bed.

He felt he was too unfaithful; he should have shouldered the responsibility of saving his seatmate.

To keep Gu Nuannuan and his little uncle, he had resorted to this strategy. Unexpectedly, he ended up getting beaten again.

Jiang Chenyu emphasized, "Your aunt and I are husband and wife, whatever happens between us is normal."

"My parents are husband and wife, that's normal. Your marriage with Gu Nuannuan is abnormal, and you know it yourselves. To put it bluntly, if we were to be compared, Gu Nuannuan might not even choose you if she were to marry me."