Chapter 35: Little Nuannuan's Phone Call

The truth was revealed, and Jiang Chenyu's expression softened. "Little Nuannuan, do you have any other little brothers at school?"

Gu Nuannuan shook her head. "Exploiting one is enough for me. I can't handle too many."

Jiang Chenyu felt relieved. "Yeah, managing is quite difficult. Just exploit Little Su."

Gu Nuannuan wholeheartedly agreed with her husband's words.

"Honey, I didn't dare to say before because I was afraid you'd bully me after knowing I bullied your nephew."

"Did I bully you?"

Gu Nuannuan shook her head, gazing at her husband's profile, drawn in by his side profile. "No, you're on my side."

Jiang Chenyu turned his head, catching his wife's lovesick expression in an instant.

Feeling shy, Gu Nuannuan quickly hid away.

The atmosphere in the car suddenly quieted down. Jiang Chenyu drove, a gentle smile playing on his lips. The girl beside him felt shy, her cheeks flushing.

Upon arriving home, Gu Nuannuan's shyness gradually eased.

She called out in the yard, "Jiangsu, come out and help your uncle move the ice cream."

Jiangsu, wearing slippers, sauntered out. Seeing Jiang Chenyu carrying a white box, Jiangsu hurried over. "Uncle, how many did you buy?"

Jiang Chenyu handed Jiangsu a box with less inside, while he carried a box with more ice cream into the house. "Little Nuannuan, close the trunk."

"Okay~" Gu Nuannuan happily skipped over to close the trunk.

She ran back to the old house's living room and pulled out all the ice cream from the bottom of the freezer, only to find it full of fresh seafood.

Gu Nuannuan realized there was no space left.

Old Master Jiang saw the disappointment on his daughter-in-law's face. "Clear out the bottom of the fridge for Second Young Madam."

"But, Master, what about all this seafood?"

"We'll have it for dinner tonight."

"But there's too much."

"If we can't finish it, we'll throw it away. It's your own fault for buying so much and filling up the fridge without eating it. Why didn't you buy as you eat?"

The household servants kept quiet.

Well, the Master was simply trying to fill up the fridge with worthless ice cream for Second Young Madam.

Gu Nuannuan looked at Old Master Jiang moved. "Dad, you're so good to me."

Old Master Jiang walked past Gu Nuannuan with a proud expression, leaning on his cane.

As long as she knew he was good to her.

After putting away all the ice cream, Gu Nuannuan immediately took one and ran over to give it to Old Master Jiang. "Dad, have some."

"I won't, these are for kids."

"I already ate the ice cream, but the ice cream bars are even better than ice cream, really, try it."

Half an hour later...

"Little Nuannuan, do you still have that chocolate-flavored one from earlier? I didn't like the creamy ones, but the chocolate ones have flavor," Old Master Jiang asked eagerly.

Wei Aihua also finished two. "Little Nuannuan, I think the green bean-flavored ice cream is delicious."

"We have all flavors, my husband bought a lot. Wait here, I'll go get them."