Chapter 63: Whose Cat

Finally, an hour later.

With Jiang Lao's skill and the help of Gu Nuannuan and Jiang Su, he added them on WeChat. As for the remaining three, he sent invitations but hadn't received a reply yet.

"Is it all set now?" Jiang Lao asked.

Gu Nuannuan nodded, "Yes, Dad. Later, you can pull all of us into a group and create a chat group for our family."

"Okay!" Jiang Lao played with his phone for a long time.

"Did you go for steak last night? Which restaurant? How was it?" Jiang Lao asked, looking at his daughter-in-law's Moments.

Last night, Gu Nuannuan had a romantic dinner with her husband and posted pictures of it on Moments. Jiang Lao, who was browsing Moments, saw it and followed Jiang Su's example by liking it.

At this moment, Jiang Chenyu saw a friend request from his father, with the note: "I am your dad."

Jiang Chenyu: ...

He finally agreed to it.

"Huh, this second son is slacking off during work, playing with his phone. He's not focused at all," Jiang Lao commented on his second son's profile picture.

"He looks so gloomy, what's with that?" Jiang Lao was very disdainful of his second son's profile picture. "He looks like a seventy or eighty-year-old man, even older than me."

Looking at his second son's Moments, there was nothing there, just a dash.

"This person is so boring, doesn't know how to share life, doesn't love life. His Moments are empty, just like his head." Gu Nuannuan had some opinions, "Dad, that's enough. He's my husband after all, and I'm right here. It's okay to make a few comments for fun, but if you keep criticizing, I won't be happy."

Externally, she was half of the Jiang family.

Internally, she and Jiang Chenyu were just a married couple.

As someone's daughter-in-law, she wouldn't be happy hearing others criticize her husband.

The man behind her was very satisfied with his little wife's defense.

"Xiaonuan," he called out.

Gu Nuannuan turned her head, looking up at the man standing on the second floor. "Honey, what's up?"

"Come up and sleep for a while," Jiang Chenyu beckoned to her.

Seeing that there was nothing for her to do in the living room, Gu Nuannuan waved her hands, crossed them behind her back, and bounced off.

When she reached the stairs on the second floor, Jiang Chenyu reached out and took her little hand, indulgently asking, "Bouncing around like this, whose cat are you?"

Gu Nuannuan hugged her husband's arm and replied as she walked into the bedroom, "Yours~"

With just a soft statement, she touched Jiang Chenyu's heart again.

Before going to bed, Gu Nuannuan was washing up in the bathroom. Suddenly, she asked, "Honey, why didn't you let me talk about the group chat at the dining table today?"

Jiang Chenyu: "I didn't want to be the group leader."

Gu Nuannuan wiped the water stains off her face, looking at the man on the sofa. Seeing through his lie, she said, "You clearly didn't want to create a group chat because Dad doesn't have WeChat. You were worried that if we created a group chat without him, he would feel lonely."

Jiang Chenyu: "You found out again?"

"Well, I know you very well now," Gu Nuannuan walked over and poked her husband's chest with her index finger.