Chapter 71: Warm Warm Couple Affairs

Once in the car, neither Gu Nuan Nuan nor Jiangsu had to consult; they immediately clapped for Su Xiaomo in the back seat.

Gu Nuan Nuan asked, "Su Xiaomo, have you trained your mouth?"

Su Xiaomo flicked her bangs with pride, making a disdainful sound, "Tch, when I heard my brother talking about it last night, I wanted to blow this thing up. A scumbag like that, covering up for him is just aiding his crimes. And wouldn't you know it, he asked me out today. Purely asking for it. Do I, Su Xiaomo, look like someone who can't spot a scumbag?"

Jiangsu curiously asked, "Momo, how did you know the hourly hotel thing, that it doesn't take more than half an hour?"

"My brother cursed him last night. It slipped out, and I overheard it."

Su Xiaomo looked innocently at her two friends.

Last night, again in Su Xiaomo's room.

She sat cross-legged on the bed, a pillow on her lap, her elbows pressing on the pillow, and her face cupped in her hands, watching her brother give her a never-ending lecture.

Suddenly, Su Linyan accidentally mentioned the short duration of the hourly hotel, and Su Xiaomo perked up. "Bro, are you saying he's got weak kidneys?"

Su Linyan poked his sister's forehead, scolding her, "...You didn't catch any important points, did you? What do you have in those ears?"

But Su Xiaomo wouldn't let go of the topic. She pestered him from her room to his, sitting by his bed, not letting him sleep.

With eyes full of interest, she asked, "Bro, if the Casanova's weak, what's his selling point?"

At that moment, Su Linyan wanted to slap his sister away.

As her brother, he couldn't discuss such topics with her!

So Su Linyan wrapped her in a blanket and threw her back into her own room.

"Bro~"

Su Linyan closed the door, locked it, and ignored her.

On the way to the gold field, Gu Nuan Nuan and Jiangsu heard the whole story from Su Xiaomo.

After knowing, Gu Nuan Nuan felt her sister was a genius.

This genius asked Jiangsu, "Little Su, how long is normal for you guys? Is what novels say about not leaving the room for a day true?"

Jiangsu flared up, "I've been single since birth; how would I know!"

So, their eyes turned to the married one—Gu Nuan Nuan.

"Why are you looking at me?" The previously amused Gu Nuan Nuan stuttered. "Being married doesn't mean I know everything."

"You could ask your husband," Su Xiaomo suggested mischievously.

Jiangsu asked Gu Nuan Nuan, "Remember what I told you the first time we met at my place?"

Gu Nuan Nuan nodded. She remembered clearly and even felt grateful once. But after an accidental touch during an incident, she doubted Jiangsu's words a bit.

"What did you two say? Tell me," the nosy Su Xiaomo urged.

Jiangsu was about to speak when Gu Nuan Nuan quickly stopped her. "My husband's matters are for me to know only. None of you are allowed to talk about it."

"What about your husband? Didn't you just curse him this morning? Now you're defending him?"

No matter how much Su Xiaomo asked, Gu Nuan Nuan just shook her head, refusing to say a word.