Chapter 82: The Misadventures of Little Su's Beautiful Misunderstanding

So, Jiangsu took out his phone and sent the location where Gu Nuannuan parked to Jiang Chenyu.

Jiang Chenyu's phone buzzed, and Gu Nuannuan immediately turned her head. "Hey hubby, who's texting you on WeChat?"

Jiang Chenyu had no idea, so he checked his WeChat with Gu Nuannuan by his side.

When Gu Nuannuan saw Jiangsu's profile picture, she then noticed the chat box. "d32? Hubby, what's that supposed to mean?"

Jiang Chenyu: "..."

He glanced at his little wife beside him, his eyes darkened. She really didn't know anything.

Suddenly, Gu Nuannuan remembered something. She suddenly realized, "Oh~ I got it." Then her beautiful eyes sparked with a little flame, "Is he sending you the bust size of some girl?"

Jiang Chenyu: "..."

As a husband, he glanced at his wife's chest.

Gu Nuannuan also looked down at her chest, then lifted her head to meet her husband's gaze. "Jiangsu, just wait, I'll go back and beat him to death! How dare he send my husband another girl's bust size? He's asking for it."

Jiang Chenyu asked, "Little Nuannuan, what's your size?"

After saying that, Jiang Chenyu got mercilessly beaten by his little wife.

"You're not allowed to ask!"

"Do you have a 'D'?"

Jiang Chenyu got beaten by his little wife again.

It turned out, Jiang Chenyu was a victim of domestic violence.

His little wife was too hot-tempered, her temper was like a gas cylinder. Once ignited, it exploded with tremendous force.

So much so that even when he wanted to hold his little wife's hand, she would shake it off in anger.

When he tried to hug his little wife, Gu Nuannuan looked at the hand on her shoulder and warned, "Hubby, have you ever experienced a shoulder throw?"

Jiang Chenyu pulled her into his arms with force, "No matter how old you are, I still love you."

Gu Nuannuan was so angry that she immediately started fighting with her husband.

As a result, Gu Nuannuan was shocked to find out that she, a "sister-in-law" who trained in hidden stakes, couldn't beat her husband's one hand!

Gu Nuannuan raised her foot, but Jiang Chenyu grabbed her leg and pulled her into his arms, with one hand around her waist.

"Hubby, did you practice a few moves?" Jiang Chenyu looked at her tender lips and lowered his head to kiss, "I should claim the benefits I owe."

While he kissed her, Gu Nuannuan leaned back. "You won't get a kiss until you explain yourself clearly."

His little wife was angry.

She wasn't gentle even when dragging the man's suitcase.

"You can be angry with me, don't be angry with the suitcase, it's not like there's a gift for me inside." Jiang Chenyu smiled at the back of his little wife.

After he finished speaking, Gu Nuannuan indeed treated the suitcase much gentler.

She walked ahead, unable to hide the smile on her face.

She felt secretly delighted that her husband brought her gifts when he returned from work.

Not only did she miss him, but she also realized that he always thought of her even when he was away.