Chapter 85 Encountering the Anti-Pornography SquadChapter

Su Xiaomo's smile froze on her face.

Beside her, Mrs. Su smiled knowingly.

Su Linyan put down the gifts, and Grandma Su also hugged her grandson. "Big grandson, you're back. Why do you look even more handsome?"

Su Linyan: "..."

Mrs. Su urged the siblings to eat quickly.

Sitting in the courtyard, Su Linyan chatted with his mother. "Is Dad at the hospital with Grandpa?"

"Yeah, since you guys came back late today, I'll take you to the hospital to see your grandpa tomorrow."

"Mom, how's Grandpa's condition?"

Mrs. Su said, "Not too good. If he can be stabilized here, we won't transfer him to another hospital. But the technology here is limited. If it doesn't work out, we plan to take your grandpa back to Z City for treatment."

Su Xiaomo heard this and clung to her mother's arm, tilting her head to ask, "Mom, why didn't we take Grandpa to Z City from the beginning? Our resources there are much better, right?"

Su Linyan tapped Su Xiaomo's head. "If we could take him out, would our grandparents still stay here instead of living with us in Z City?"

Su Xiaomo understood. It was because the old folks didn't want to leave.

Late at night, the neighbor's dog came over.

Su Xiaomo was afraid of dogs. She picked up a stick nearby, ready to fight the dog.

"Brother, there's a dog. Chase it away quickly," she said anxiously.

Su Linyan hurriedly got up, protected his sister behind him, and used a broom to drive the dog away, then locked the gate.

Grandma Su said, "Why is Xiaomo afraid of dogs? When you were a child, you loved playing with dogs the most."

Su Xiaomo choked, "Grandma, I'm allergic to dog hair."

"Impossible, you used to sleep with a dog hugged to you at night," Grandma said.

"Mom, do we have any thick blankets at home? I'll go make the beds. The kids will sleep here tonight," Mrs. Su interrupted.

Grandma Su nodded, leading her daughter-in-law to the west room.

She commented to her daughter-in-law, "Why is Xiaomo suddenly allergic to dog hair?"

Mrs. Su smiled, "She's grown up now. Maybe her resistance isn't as good, so she's allergic."

"Okay, my poor granddaughter."

Su Xiaomo asked her brother, "Did I really sleep with a dog when I was little?"

If she did, she would be disgusted with herself.

Su Linyan nodded, "Yes."

Su Xiaomo: "Please let me die."

On the first night in their hometown, Su Xiaomo was terrified. She jumped three feet high, screamed in the house, and scared Su Linyan, who rushed to her bedroom.

"Brother, there's a centipede crawling on my ankle, ahhh," she cried.

Su Xiaomo's screams were heard by the neighbors' dog, which started barking frantically.

Mrs. Su and Grandma Su rushed over, worried.

The room had not been cleaned for a long time since only the old couple usually lived there.

During the New Year, the old couple would be taken to Z City, so Mrs. Su didn't know there could be centipedes in the bedroom.

When they arrived, Su Xiaomo had already run into Su Linyan's arms in distress.