Kook :- hyungie it's amazing...

Tae :- yes bubba let's go.. I am carrying three of you so hold babies tightly.. Kook nodded..

Jack :- give babies to me na..

Tae :- u can't they are crying when stranger taking them.. So first let's go inside and be friend with them... Jack nodded...

Then tae lift kook with babies and went inside mansion.. He was having a beautiful boxy smile in his face... He have a feeling of being complete.. But at a same time he have to be more responsible from now on..

They went inside and everybody welcomed new born babies... They has small party with Jack and jisoo... They all get along with babies and now they all are playing with babies.. So tae took a chance and take kook in there room...

At taekook bedroom...

Kook :- hubby what are you doing.. If someone saw us then..

Tae :- i don't care.. I took my own wifey not anyone else... Shh now let me speak... Kook nodded... Princess are you okay.... After giving birth we didn't get a chance to talk are you alright...

Kook :- your princess his totally fine but Me is getting little difficulty in walking...

Tae:- i know I will carry my princess everywhere...

Kook :- thank to you Mr father of my babies.. He said and giggled...

Tae lean in to kiss kook.. It was slow passionate kiss were tae is showing kook how much love respect he have for his baby wifey and about kook getting that feeling from tae... They broke the kiss but string of saliva connect to both their lips.. Tae again attack to kook's lips and suck them till they get swollen...

Tae :- i love you my babies's mumma...

Kook :- i love you too my babies dadda... And again he giggled...

But their beautiful convo broke by loud shouting off everyone..

All :- do your romance afterwards... Your babies wants their parents...

Both tae and kook giggled at remark and joined their foreheads together and confess their feelings... Then tae lift kook and went outside the room... He saw all of them were giving taekook teasing smile... Kook already hide his face in tae's neck and tae he has expression of being annoyed...

Tae :- mood spoiler...

All :- we...?

Tae :- no someone else...

All started to laugh a loud but both parents got stuck when their babies are only laughing with all of them....

Time skip when it's 10 months after delivery...

It was highly difficult phase for young parents but they had their whole family with them... Tae almost leave all mafia work on jack's shoulder.. He only give his attention to office work and then family... Jack being understanding hyung took that responsibility... Even through he is not kim or jeon but they never see down on him... Tae even hardly get time to give his princess.. Now their romantic desired phase come to end and now they are only in phase of being parents... But they are enjoying it alot... And about kook then now he is full time mother and wifey... Everyone get surprise when they change in kook after few days of birth... Like he got more mature.. He handle everything perfectly... Like he give hard time to tae in his pregnancy phase but in this parents phase he never put burden on tae.. They both equally sharing responsibilities.... But sometimes it get hard for kook to handle and then he get out all his irritation on tae... And being understanding husband he never said answer back kook...