Tae :- my princess..... And he continuously kissing kook's forehead..

Then ward boy come with the stretcher tae layed kook down carefully... And about to take kook inside but kook didn't loose his greep on tae's hand..

Kook :- hyungie no I don't wanna go without you please.. He was crying in pain holding his baby bump in one hand..

Tae :- Linda I will come with my wifey..

Linda :- tae but... She get cutted by tae...

Tae :- I will come... He said sternly

And they took kook inside OT with tae besides him...

Hobi and other nurses are already present at OT... All other family members come immediately behind tae... When they reached in front of OT they only saw yn and jimin only present there they are hearing kook's shouts..

Soh :- where is bear..

Jimin :- he went inside with kook...

Jin :- it's good bun will need him..

Nam :- let's wait here..

Other hand... In OT..

Kook soon take inside OT and now tae is with him... Kook was just screaming in pain.. And tae his heart is reaping apart from kook's scream.. He also started to cry along with kook.. He didn't know why but he can't see his princess in pain... He now know how much kook loves him the way kook is bearing a pain just for tae to make him father.. Tae decided after this he will not give same pain kook is feeling now.. His chain of thought broke by kook scream...

Kook :- arhhhhhh hyungie.. Kook was screaming in pain and now he is getting tired...

Tae :- princess hold my hand baby you will feel ease...

Kook hold tae's hand tightly..

Kook :- aghhhh hyungieeee... Kook was screaming...

Linda :- kook push a little first baby is coming kook just push ..

Kook :- kook hold tae's hand and push.. Arghhhh he fall down on bed..

Linda :- just little bit kook we are seeing baby's head push kook push..

Kook :- take a deep breath and push with force arghhhhh and he again fall down on bed..

And boohoooo booohoooo they heard baby's crying voice..

Linda :- it's a boy..

Happy tears left from kook's eyes and tae he was just giving kisses to kook's forehead...

Tae :- bubba we did it now one more and then we will take our both babies..

Linda :- kook now push on cound of 3 you push okay.. One, two, three pushhh...

Kook :- argghhhhhhhh....kook hold tae's hand tightly and pushed with all his force..

Linda :- little bit more.. We are seeing babies head again on count of 3...one two three.. Pushhh kook..

But kook was already tired with first delivery kook was losing his Consinousnees ... Cuz of this baby went inside again as kook stop all the force....

Linda :- nooooo kook no... Don't lose Consinousnees it will cuz danger to baby... Kook...

Tae :- princess... Princess open your eyes... Please for our baby... Princess....

It's was very hard situation as kook was almost losing Consinousnees and other hand his baby's life is in danger ... Linda was tense as baby was stuck inside it will cuz his death to...