Mood swings 2....

Start from the beginning

Kook :- my good hubby.. So now I wanna drink strawberry milkshaku, cheesey fries, spicy ramen and chicken fry.. So come with all this in our room and if can't then don't come..

And after ordering like queen he went in the room that was near stairs cuz they all forbidden kook to live in upstairs room till delivery...

Yoon and hobi :- I am pitying on you tae but still go and get what he wants..

Tae only nodded..and turn towards his both mothers..

Soh and jin :- we are making you go and complete your work if you have.. Tae only nodded he was little embarrassed about that making love topic..

Nam :- don't get embarrassed baby we all face this..

Jun :- yes don't worry .. But don't forgot to enjoy this phase too...

Time skip..

When tae enter inside room he got shock kook was standing in front of mirror with net nighty... His baby bump was visible in it.. He was looking more hot than before he was pregnant....

Tae :- bubba what are you doing

Kook :- hubby I am hating clothes on me so I wear this light weight.. Tae just nodded in affirmation...

Tae :- come and eat bubba mumma and eomma made specially for you..

Kook :- really hyungie ask cutely..

Tae :- yes bubba come here..

Kook :- yours plate..

Tae :- it's here itself let's eat okay. Kook nodded and then they ate..

After sometimes tae come again in room after taking empty plates to the kitchen... He saw his baby was sitting on bed caressing is baby bump.. Tae come and sat beside kook... He also started to caressing kook bump and then he made kook faced him.. He bend down and kiss kisses on kook's baby bump.. And then he kiss kook passionately...

Tae :- i love you my world

Tae :- i love you my world... Thank you to give me this beautiful gift...

Kook :- thank you for making me complete hyungie..... I am carrying your baby I am complete...