Little gesture...

Start from the beginning

Tae :- bubba I can for you but you have to promise me that 2 days in a week you will go in art gallery... And I am thinking I will also make an office there so I can be with you when we are working now happy...

Kook :- really hyungie.. Then okay I will.. And they kiss each other...

Ummmm hyungie leaveee... Kook tap on his shoulder..

Kook :- while breathing heavily.. Umm hyungie I wanna ask for permission..?

Tae :- bubba you don't need my permission do whatever you want to do...

Kook :- hyungie I wanna give a treat to our staff who take care of us here and our all bodyguards who protect us throughout whole month.. Can we?

Tae got amazed how can someone think about his surroundings everyone.. Tae was looking at like he is seeing angel in human form...

Tae :- how can you think about everyone princess.. He peck kook's lips..

Kook :- i learn this from you hubby.. The way you always think about others more than your own self.. And this time kook kiss tae..

Tae:- my angel.. Let's go we need to prepare many things na...

Kook :- yes hyungie.. First we have to go for grocery shopping, then in back yard arranging all the sitting arrangements, decorations etc.. He have lots to do.. Let's go...

Author's pov :-

Basically kook wants to leave his professional life and wants to a housewife like yn and jimin.. They both were doing there professional work but after their babies born they leave there work and being full time housewives but whenever urgently their need required they both went to do the work.. But in kook case he Already did a sin (according to him) so he want to compensate he still want to be a best wife for tae by every means... He still have fear of loosing tae.... Not cuz tae will fall in love with someone else but to that being youngest he never take any responsibility.. And when he take he badly failed.. Even he about to loose his husband.. But now he wants to be complete wife in every way...

At present....

They were doing all arrangements alone with help of rayana.. Yes rayana cuz kook wanna say thank you to her being his good friend in this period of time... They decore all the backyard with the aesthetic vibes... Kook himself made food for all the staff and for guards.. Tae and rayana also help him.. Even through rayana was helping but tae he was like... Bubba don't cut veggies this fast you will get hurt.. Princess don't stand closer to gas it will be dangerous and rayana she is just laughing at the duo...
It's not like kook never make a food but this much he never did that and it was his first time to being over protective for his princess tae was just freaking out...

Kook :- rayana we are done please tell hyungie to ask them come...

Rayana :- aye aye captain...

And rayana went to called tae and others.. As tae was just talking with them there were new guards and staff to but most of the staff knows kims and jeons from very long....

Rayana :- let's go your queen is calling you..

Tae :- yes we are coming..

They went backyard and everybody got mesmerized by all the arrangements...