Tae :- after listening your side be ready to get punished.. Said with husky voice..

Kook :- me is ready hyungie.. Love you..

Tae :- love you more princess..

And they slept.. Next morning tae punished all villagers who called kook sl*t and then after finishing some official talk they both left to there home.. They come to there hotel room and pack there bags and went towards their villa... After reaching there as a good wife kook make food for them and they ate their food after finishing food tae told kook to get ready for explanation..he went in living room and push a button that was in piller and whole Villa's window doors got closed.. And little holes got open for air... Kook got scared as well as excited to.. And then tae went to his study room for calling staff and others and kook went to his room to wait for tae...

At taekook's bedroom..

Being nervous kook was walking around the room.... He was scared he is tearing up with all the negative thoughts..... His chain of thoughts broke by deep ass voice of tae..

Tae :- why you are crying baby..

Kook just hugged tae tightly...

Kook :- let me explain.. Then you gave me punishment I will take that but please don't be cold please hyungie.. Princess can't leave without you...

Tae :- shh and tae take kook in his lap and tell him to explain...

Kook explain him everything.. The day they met till the day he called himself eunwoo's sl*t.. Cuz eunwoo told him that Stacy is the girl that follow him everywhere and wants to become his sl*t so that's why in front of Stacy he called himself that.. To protect eunwoo..... He is saying sorry sorry for again again.. But tae he is getting hurt but at same time getting angry to so he said in his deep voice...

Tae :- there is anything you did for him or hurt anybody's sentiments for him.. Any his past girlfriend or anybody... So that in future I will not get shocked about it... Said with emotionless face...

Kook :- no no hyungie believe me I only did that just to save that bastard.. I didn't know about him please believe me hyungie please..don't leave me and he again started to cry...

Tae :- you sure there is nothing now that you hide from me..? Cuz I am getting you did many things beyond anyone's imagination... He taunt kook a little..

Kook :- while sniffling and hide his face in tae's neck.. No hyungie nothing.. Me is sorry... Please forgive princess... Please don't leave princess... Princess loves you only... You are my life.. Love you hyungie..

Tae :- so it's time for punishment...you called yourself sl*t right.. We all protect you more than our lives to listen someone degrade you as the cheapest words you deserve punishment.. Get up.. Said with stern voice..

Kook got little scared but he get up.. He was hurt tae didn't reply for his love confession... But he take that cuz he knows this time it's his fault...

Tae :- remove you pants and layed on my lap.. You deserve spanks...

Kook :- hyungie no .. I heard it's very painful...

Tae :- what about my pain whenever I am imagining his dirty smirk for you...I know that time you didn't know his intentions but as lover right now I am hurt a lot....

Kook look down and then undid his pants and panty and layed on taes lap.. Tae gave him little cushion to hold on...

Tae :- I will gave you 25 spanks.. You have to count and then have to said.... I am sorry.. What you have to say wifey..