Dirty desires...(M)

Start from the beginning

He take plug remove his shaft and then immediately insert big plug in kook..

Aghhh hyungie.. Feeling good.. Kook moans with biting her his lips... But tae he was not happy.. Kooks p*ssy is totally bloody red in clour and moreover it's a swollen.. Kook saw tae's upset face and said..

Kook :- i know Hyungie you are caring for me.. But now it's my time to show you that i am yours.. And i wanted to plugged with your love Hyungie.. So please don't upset and haa today you have to pamper me said with  giggles..

Tae :- yes bubba I will.. Let's go..

They went inside as always kook did everything along with plug inside him but this time it's more difficult and painful for him.. They both share hot and sizzling night so not only his p*ssy but whole body is paining like hell.. Tae already knows kook's condition... Before bathing tae said..

Tae :- bubba let's remove the plug please..

Kook :- nuuu i wanna roam with plug..

Tae :- bub..before he could say further kook. Said..

Kook :- i will tell you why I want your cum inside me.. But for that can we bath please..

Tae take big sigh and bathed both of then and then went to their wardrobe placed kook on soft sofa and ask..

Tae :- what you wanna wear..

Kook :- net nighty and that white lace hipster panty..

Tae only nodded and wore kook his cothes..

Tae :- bubba I am sorry look at your body

Tae :- bubba I am sorry look at your body.. I went hard on you baby... I should have to controlled.. And tears escape from his eyes... His bun is in pain and moreover that plug.. Kook is looking too tired..

Kook :- stop saying sorry.. I wanna talk take me in bedroom right now.. Said with stern voice..

Tae take kook in bedroom and make him sit on bed and sat next to him..

Kook :- am I told you that I wanna sit on bed.. Again with stern voice.. Tae nodded in negative.. Then pick me up.. And you sit on bed and I want to sit on yours means my lap... Said with firm voice...