Sizzling night.. (M)

Start from the beginning

Your hyungie ...

Kook smile while reading a note.. Then he open the box... That makes him blushing mess... The box had a net nighty with n*pples clamp and clitoral clamp.. Kook was just caressing them when he again saw a small note...

N*pple clamp with cl*toral clamp..

N*pple clamp...

Nighty

Nighty....

First wear n*pple clamps with cl*toral clamp chain and then again clamp yours sorry sorry my nipples (referring kook's n*pples as his ) with white clamps again

First wear n*pple clamps with cl*toral clamp chain and then again clamp yours sorry sorry my nipples (referring kook's n*pples as his ) with white clamps again.. It will little painful but i wanna see you ... Then wore the net nighty on them.. Nothing else.. Come soon wife.. Love you...

Kook shyly bits his lips and went to take a bath.. He did clean himself fully, shaved his body totally...he went towards table take n*pple plus clitoral clamp in his hand... He saw his reflection on mirror and clamp his one n*pple.. Ahhh kook moan at sensation.. He did with both his n*pple and he take last end of clamp chain and clamp his cl*t.. Aghh nooo.. Kooks legs feels jelly.. He is getting unknown pleasure.. Somehow he manage and take second n*pple clamps pair and clamp his n*pples .. Umm aghhhh it's pleasurable but little painful to.. Then he wore net nighty.. That nighty is not heavy but that little weight also adding pleasure to him.. He lastly saw his refection in mirror.. He was standing with his both n*pples are clamps with two different clamps with clitoral chain.. He was just looking like perfect baby doll.. His not even single part is hidden.. He is totally exposed with s*x toys wrapped around his sensitive nubs..