I want to become best wife...

Start from the beginning

Hobi was treating kook but tae he is impatient he can't loose his bun now..

Tae :- hobi hyung please tell me na what happened..bun is okay na...?

Hobi :- yes he is perfectly fine.. But tae he again got slight panic attack.. And i suggest you don't disappear from his eyes let him wake up and see you near him okay...

Tae :- yes I will.... When he will wake up..

Hobi :- maximum after one hour okay.. Okay....

And then he hugged kook tightly kissing his forehead whole face, saying lots of love yous... Both young couple went to dream land...

After an hour kook wake up but feel someone is hugging him when he saw it's his hyungie.. He got happy but at same time emotional cuz he is feeling his hyungie close to him after a long time.... He started to cry cause of this tae woke up... And hug kook tightly.... And saying soothing words...

Tae :- shhh bun shh stop crying look hyungie is here he will not leave you okay... Stop crying...

Kook :- m-mumma(hiccup) s-she f-found a-a g-girl f-for y-you... D-divorce...m-me w-will d-die...d-dont l-leave p-princess...And he started to cry harder..

Tae :- tighten his hold around kook and said... I am all yours baby.. I already married to you I don't want anything okay..? We will not separate from each other... I am yours...

Kook :- he look up towards tae and said..you (hiccup) are (hiccup) saying (hiccup) truth....you (hiccup) will (hiccup) not (hiccup) leave (hiccup)kook (hiccup)right....

Tae :- yes baby bunny, I am not leaving you we are not divorcing and mainly I will not going with any other girl other than my princess.. Okay..

Kook :- okayy hyungie.. Me also yours...

Tae got happy when kook called himself belong to tae... That made his day.... He gave kook a boxy smile and kiss his forehead and hugged him tightly...

Tae :- let's get freshen up and went downstairs... I already prepared everything for you bunny... Let feed your little tummy first okay...

Kook :- okayy ... And he show his bunny smile ... And hugged tae tightly...

After freshen up they went downstairs where everybody is waiting for taekook ,tae was lifting kook in bridal style... After let bun do his bathing tae inform all of them...seeing sohee kook cluch on taes neck tightly..

Tae :- relax no one can make us separate..

Kook :- taken back for a moment and towards tae's face...give a small peck and hide his face...and said okay while being blushing mess....

Tae make kook sit on couch and sit besides him.... Kook hugged tae tightly , kook Was feeling slightly distant with then cuz they all taunt kook sometimes about tae and his deeds... Only hobi and jin-nam was not in them...

Jimin immediately come to him and hug him tightly...

Jimin :- I am sorry baby.. We misunderstood you.. Sorry baby for blaming... Said while crying...

Kook :- it's okay hyung.. I know somehow I am reason hyungie was in coma.. So don't worry, me already forgive you..but then yn come and sat on her knees and hug him from front..

Yn :- noona is also sorry...

Kook :- hugged her back and said it's okay...

After they both went to their respective places then yoongi and jun come to him...

Jun :- dad is sorry my baby... Please forgive me.. I was not there with you when you needed me the most... Said while crying.. Kook also get teary.. And said..